Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas City, MO - TW Member Introductions

Old 05-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #21
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
I gave up on this but if someone sets a time and place (local) I'll be there.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #22
tim3939wil is on a distinguished road
Name: tim
tim3939wil's Tacoma Gallery
Hello I'm up here in omaha would like to meet k.c./omaha members, anyone like MUDDRAGS ??? JUNE 19th falls city,Ne ( 1 hr. north of K.C. in southeast Ne. )
cheap I think last year $ 5.00 It's really something to see taco's with 350's
Old 06-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #23
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon guys we gotta do something...
Old 06-28-2011, 02:32 PM   #24
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok jeff b and I have been talking and we're getting together once he gets his truck back. We were thinking just a meet and greet at the hooters at about 435 and Metcalf since it's close to both of us. If anyone else wants to come you're more than welcome, and I think we could move farther north if anyone else from up there wants in. We don't have a date or time set in stone yet either, weeknights work best for me as I'm down at the lake most weekends.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #25
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down. Headed to GA for about a week, but other than that, I'm generally available. Post up a time and date! BTW I'm a little further North (Ft Leavenworth) so if y'all would consider the Hooters at the Legends, that would be less of a drive for me... either way is fine though. (Legends - 435 & State Ave - 24/40)
Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #27
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still around, up in Gladstone MO. I'm up for a get together. I just ordered my lift/UCAs tonight. Hoping to install it and get some wheels/tires as well in the immediate future.

Legends isn't too far, though I'd certainly enjoy a closer gathering. But I could go for some 'Cheeseburger in Paradise'.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #28

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm fine with the legends too... not all that far. I think famous dave's must be up for consideration too...
Old 07-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #29
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like im going to have to drive to freeking Wichita to see some tacoma world trucks? What a bunch of cats!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #30
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
So, what do we need to do? How 'bout Sunday, July 23rd, 1pm @ the Legends. Someone else step up and name the place... Hooters, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Famous Daves, Backfire BBQ, whatever... Even if it's only a few of us... Let's DO SOMETHING!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #31

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out of town then... The next week sometime would be good though. I'm gone most weekends
Old 07-18-2011, 06:12 AM   #32

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
During the work week or the next weekend? During the week I'm down for anything but Tuesday and Friday... or anytime during the weekend of 30-31 July. Anyone else interested or have any inputs?
Old 07-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #33
Zapp is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Richard
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
I could make it to the legends on the 23rd, would love to get together, I game for any location. Could also go for the first weekend of Aug, During the week I could make something if it was in the evening.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #34
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
I'm in for the 23rd as well. I work till noon up here in Gladstone. After that, I can probably head directly there. Probably be there around 12:30-1:00.

How's 1:00pm sound for others? Where at? My vote is for Cheeseburger in Paradise or Arthur Bryant's. But, i'm pretty easy going and can eat just about anywhere. Those just sound intriguing since it's been a while.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
So, what do we need to do? How 'bout Sunday, July 23rd, 1pm @ the Legends. Someone else step up and name the place... Hooters, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Famous Daves, Backfire BBQ, whatever... Even if it's only a few of us... Let's DO SOMETHING!
BTW, the 23rd is a Saturday. I can do it the 23, but not 24 very likely.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #36
sawxfan32 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
sawxfan32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone. I'm in for meeting up on the 23rd. I'm relatively new but have used this forum a lot over the past month or so to start the work on my new Tacoma. I would love to meet up!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #37

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
During the work week or the next weekend? During the week I'm down for anything but Tuesday and Friday... or anytime during the weekend of 30-31 July. Anyone else interested or have any inputs?
During the week. but hey if you guys all wanna get together the 23rd by all means do it nothing says we can't do it again sometime when I can come
Old 07-21-2011, 06:12 AM   #38

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
The 23rd at 1 would be good for me. I'd be up for Hooters or Cheeseburger in Paradise. Anyone else married? Bringing spouses?
Old 07-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #39
Zapp is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Richard
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
My gf would like to come, anyplace is good for me
Old 07-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #40
Well, my wife is 8.5 months pregnant. So, 1 of 3 things will happen. She'll be at work tomorrow as scheduled, she'll be canceled since she signed up as first cancel, or we'll be at the hospital having a baby (we spent a few hours there today under observation due to her have regular contractions).

Point is, I'll be solo, with my wife, or absent all together. Who knows? But I'm down for any food. Someone, just make a decision. Lol