Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas City, MO - TW Member Introductions

Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #41
Zapp is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Richard
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
Hooters parking lot 1 PM, there we go see you guys there.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:11 AM   #42
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Wife didn't get canceled. Looks like I'll be there solo unless our little one decides to make an entrance.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:57 AM   #43
Army:
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
ill be solo as well as the GF is still on her plane back from dallas
Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #44
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Sorry y'all. Running late. Probably closer to 1:30.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #45
Army:
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
In the parking lot right next to hooters, big empty spot here for us to park
Old 07-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #46
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back in town did anyone show up? Pics?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:11 PM   #47
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like zapp did and got stood up...
Old 07-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #48
I did, ya bunch of jerks. We had to oogle the waitresses all alone. Y'all are lame!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #49
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't mean to stand anyone up. Wife was having some 'issues' and we had to go the hospital. She's 4 1/2 months pregnant, and we've already had some complications. Have to be extra careful from here on out. Sorry for standing anyone up. Wasn't trying to be lame. I was pretty bummed that I missed it. Hopefully we can get everyone on the same page sometime in the near future.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:29 AM   #50
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
I have a week off in August so lets try one more time?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:03 AM   #51
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
I also have off from 10-18 Aug, but I'll be up in Omaha 12-14. Other than that I'm pretty free.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #52
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
I copied this from my post on teh East Coast of Missouri. I know of at least two toyotas coming from the KC area...
Ok STL Area Taco owners...here is fair warning of an upcoming excellent Toyota offroad event in Missouri.
The weekend of September 23, 24 & 25 in Seymour MO at SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch). A special toyota weekend put on by a few midwest toyota offroad clubs. (TLCA, Tall Corn, Tornado Alley Cruiser, etc) Daily drivers with no lifts to trailered in 4x4 rigs...

Mild to wild trails.
Camping
Kids events
Door Prizes

This will be the 3rd year in a row my brother (TW: bowyer2002) & I have gone. It is a great facility and an excellent event for first time or seasoned wheeler.

Shannon
Old 07-30-2011, 02:36 PM   #53
Army:
Zapp's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to get pics but we had some good hooters food I would be game for some time in august. Really any time but I have family that is gonna be around the weekend of the 13 and 14th, so my time would be limited on that weekend.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #55
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's this saturday... I think I'll be in town as the boat went into the shop yesterday unexpectedly I don't think we'll be at the lake with no boat.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #56

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
RANDOM but I will be at Hooters on Metcalf off 435 (Overland Park) at 7:00 p.m. next Tuesday.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #58

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Food, beer, boobies? Why does anyone go to Hooters.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #59

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit the one time I decide to go to the lake on a weekday... I'm coming back tuesday but not sure what time.

Don't be surprised if a ninja pic of my truck next to yours shows up....
Old 08-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #60

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Food, beer, boobies? Why does anyone go to Hooters.
Fair enough.