Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas City, MO - TW Member Introductions

Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Name: Baron
BGrutter's Tacoma Gallery
Kansas City, MO - TW Member Introductions

Member, Zapp, was good enough to meet up with me to show me his rig. I'm barely getting started on my modding, but he's well into it. Sad thing is, he's only had his for about a week or so longer than I've had mine (just 1.5 weeks for me).

I had nearly convinced myself to just get 265s, but after seeing the side-by-side and test driving, I think he has single-handedly doomed my check book.

It was a good time. Just spent about an hour or so chatting, but it was good to see/meet someone else with the same "Hobby" on their mind.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
his looks nice, urs looks like snit. hahahahah jjk nice trucks. 265s are gonna treat u well
Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice trucks the both of ya!
Old 10-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
catsgot9 will become famous soon enoughcatsgot9 will become famous soon enough

Name: Allen
catsgot9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrutter View Post
Member, Zapp, was good enough to meet up with me to show me his rig. I'm barely getting started on my modding, but he's well into it. Sad thing is, he's only had his for about a week or so longer than I've had mine (just 1.5 weeks for me).

I had nearly convinced myself to just get 265s, but after seeing the side-by-side and test driving, I think he has single-handedly doomed my check book.

It was a good time. Just spent about an hour or so chatting, but it was good to see/meet someone else with the same "Hobby" on their mind.
Are you guys at N Oak and Vivion? we should meet up sometime.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
BGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to allBGrutter is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsgot9 View Post
Are you guys at N Oak and Vivion? we should meet up sometime.
Absolutely. Anytime. I actually work about 5 minutes from there and live about 10 minutes away. Unfortunately, Zapp lives down south (for now ), but he says he has to come up north of the river fairly often.

Good eye on the local identification, by the way.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you guys meet up again? A lot of nice Toyota's in town, would be fun to see them in one place.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey... I'm "down south" too. We had one meet but I couldn't go. Maybe we should have a KC meet and great
Old 03-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Been a while since anyone posted up here, but I'm trying to find some more local guys to meet up with. Would love to have a meet & greet or a mod day. Anyone in the KC area interested?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying since I logged on....Good luck?
Old 04-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
diddy5584 is on a distinguished road
diddy5584's Tacoma Gallery
I am up in the northland as well 435 and 169 area. Just got my taco and would love to meet up. Just wondering how hard the lift was on the black rig. Gonna try and scrape together some change to get a coil over setup but want to do install myself. I think the best way to know your truck is to do the work yourself... Anyways good to see some folks in KC on here.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
I'm Gladstone area. I'd love to get together. I'm also in the market to do the Toytec Ultimate install. I'm in the middle of some financial restructuring (yeah, that's a good way to put it), so June would probably be a good guess on when would be a good time. The next few months will be a bit busy.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #12
Oh yeah, side note.

I haven't been as active on the forums recently. Work has been pretty busy (that's a good thing). So, please do me a favor and send me a message if something does get planned. I subscribed to this thread a long time ago, but a friendly reminder would still be appreciated.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #13

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
June! Lets do it.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
As long as it's not the first weekend in June, I'd be in. Got a trip to Lake of the Ozarks planned.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #15
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
NICE TRUCKS.....
Old 04-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Any of ya going to school (college) cornell in mt vernon Iowa.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #17
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 3 hours north in Omaha. We should go out to Tuttle Creek north of Manhattan.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #18
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down anytime this summer during weekends... School is out May 14th and after that I can do about any time. I'd love to hit up some trails although I might end up as a co-pilot seeing as how my 5-lug probably couldn't handle much. It would also be cool to just meet up somewhere to check out each others trucks.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:27 AM   #19

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
How 'bout a meet & greet out at the Legends? Over by the Kansas Speedway. We could meet up, maybe grab some lunch and plan a wheelin' day or build day... Let's throw some dates out there and see what works for everyone. Will May 14th work for anyone?

I know there are a lot of nice Taco's out there in our area!
Old 05-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #20

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Totally forgot about this thread. The wichita guys are showing us up... we gotta get something together here. I'd be down for meeting up anywhere around here... my weekends are pretty open unless I'm down at the lake.