Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

St. Louis Meet 2 in Creve Coure Park

Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
St. Louis Meet 2 in Creve Coure Park

Sat Oct. 23rd or Sun the 24th, what time, and which location in the park? This is the question... We need a head count as well and need to reserve a spot/location/pavillion.

Maybe this will help....
Old 09-28-2010, 03:42 AM   #2
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, any day will do.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
trumanpriest is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
trumanpriest's Tacoma Gallery
+1 Here
Old 09-28-2010, 08:01 AM   #4
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.stlouisco.com/parks/parkmaps.html

Click link to Creve Coeur Park for map.

There is a shelter "D" which is named Taco Bell. wouldn't that be perfect?

Well, bad news. I just called the Parks Dept and all shelters and picnic areas are booked for both days. Should we consider another

The Ralph Foley shelter looks like it is available at Lone Elk Park.
http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/parks/loneelk.html
Old 09-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Hey ya'll- This is kinda off topic- but I'm going to be flying into the Spirit of St Louis Airport for the "American Heros All Helicopter Airshow" from the 8th-10th. Actual show with demos and stuff is the 9th.

If you get the chance to come out- Stop by the orange Coast Guard helo and look for me!!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #6
i love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2nd Landing Support Battalion
Name: Chris
i love tacos's Tacoma Gallery
According to the info I found yesterday there are multiple BBQ grills and they are first come first serve. We wouldn't necessarily need a pavilion. We could tailgate anywhere there is parking.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
just found out ill be in nashville for the weekend i was so psyched too someone better save me a tw sticker!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

Sunday, Oct. 24th @ 11 am.

OK, how about a concrete date of Sunday, Oct. 24th @11 am. We now have a date and time. All we need now is a spot in Creve Coeur Park.

Here is a link to the Park Map:

http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/parks/p...evecoeur.pdfny

Where shall we meet? Any suggestions from someone who knows the park well?? I have not been to this park as I am from Alton, IL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks ahead of time
Old 09-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #9
HotTacoRod

Anyone have horseshoes? I see that the park has horseshoe pits. I can bring my bags game, washers, and maybe a volleyball. Probably to cold and to much energy for volleyball though. But horseshoes, bags, and washers might be nice. What dou you guys and gals think?
Old 09-29-2010, 04:05 AM   #10
Old Sheepdog

Washers are good. Keep is simple. Anyone got time to go to the park and do some recon?
Old 09-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #12
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Hey ya'll- This is kinda off topic- but I'm going to be flying into the Spirit of St Louis Airport for the "American Heros All Helicopter Airshow" from the 8th-10th. Actual show with demos and stuff is the 9th.

If you get the chance to come out- Stop by the orange Coast Guard helo and look for me!!
I'll be out of town that weekend. If I wasn't would surely come.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #13
pfs is on a distinguished road

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Yes there are grills and various parking lots. I drove to creve couer park and found a great parking spot across the boat ramp located where Marine road meets the lake when you enter from the south on Marine. This park is not complicated like Jefferson Barracks.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #14

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
It's location 1 on the map. parking off marine avenue
Old 09-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #15
HotTacoRod

Sunday, Oct. 24th @ 11 a.m. at Location 1 in Creve Coeur Park

I checked out the map and location 1 looks good to me. Parking is on Street Car Dr. There are bathrooms, a Sand Volleyball courts, a Horseshoe Pit, a Playground if anyone wants to bring their kids, an Athletic Field, and aTennis Court near by.

So, Sunday, Oct. 24th @ 11 a.m. at Location 1 in Creve Coeur Park. It's official now, hope to see everyone there.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #16

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, fam and friends definitely welcomed!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
trucklover63 is on a distinguished road
trucklover63's Tacoma Gallery
I missed the first one,but hopefully can make this one. Does anyone have any use for the stock steel rims off a 2004 tacoma pre-runner?...2 tires have a little left on them,while the other two tires are toast.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Old Sheepdog

Hi trucklover63, let's hope we have a day like today. Should we start making a "what are you bringing" list yet? I'm hoping pfs brings something spicy - I like it hot!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #19

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
You know it...hot salsa will be there. I'm also bringing potato salad and spicy southwest coleslaw.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #20

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Trucklover, I would say bring them to the meet...you never know who may be there that may want them.

Primersnmyshoe, you still got them D rings?