Notices

ANYONE IN OHIO

Old 10-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
Lakewood checking in!
Old 10-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #22
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
I'm originally from Barnesville ohio I drive through Zainesville on my way there all the time
Small world man. I actually live in New Concord but I just say Zanesville.

Barnesville actually a pretty nice place really aside from the fact that its a pretty poor area. Which really all of South Eastern Ohio is.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #23
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Ya theres not much work there everyone works in coal mines or at least drives an hour or more to work that and most of the hills/fields are now state owned and fenced off so theres no to much off roading there.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
BAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to beholdBAT24 is a splendid one to behold

BAT24's Tacoma Gallery
Canal Winchester here... (between Columbus and Lancaster)
Old 10-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Ya theres not much work there everyone works in coal mines or at least drives an hour or more to work that and most of the hills/fields are now state owned and fenced off so theres no to much off roading there.
Truth at least its cheap to live there. Coal Mining sucks dick though its a good job but its nasty work.

That's the one good thing about my dads job is that he is a coal mining inspector for ODNR so he pretty much can off road whenever he wants.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:42 AM   #26
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Truth at least its cheap to live there. Coal Mining sucks dick though its a good job but its nasty work.

That's the one good thing about my dads job is that he is a coal mining inspector for ODNR so he pretty much can off road whenever he wants.
LOL Nice I'm a recruiter and this is a boaring job for anyone who like to be moving around working with there hands I would welcome the dirty ass mine right now.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #27
w103tws will become famous soon enoughw103tws will become famous soon enough
w103tws's Tacoma Gallery
Van Wert for me..
Old 10-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #28
TacoMagnum is on a distinguished road
TacoMagnum's Tacoma Gallery
Cleveland area.... I got to Kent State... Always lookin for parts! Need stock grille anything 2nd gen!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:18 AM   #29

Navy:
I'm always looking for parts also there's a lot of thing I want to try out But I want to get secondary parts in case I screw up. Some of the things I'm looking for are.
-Stock grille
-All badges
-Stock wheels
-Sport Hood (no one wants to get rid of that)

And pretty much whatever if anyone in ohio has any of that I would be willing to pick it up to avoid shipping just hit me up and let me know what you want for it.
Attached Thumbnails
ANYONE IN OHIO-dsc00281.jpg  
Old 10-27-2010, 05:20 AM   #30

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMagnum View Post
Cleveland area.... I got to Kent State... Always lookin for parts! Need stock grille anything 2nd gen!
If I run into anything extra I'll let you know and if you do let me know I'm probably only like an hour and a half from Cleveland
Old 10-27-2010, 05:23 AM   #31

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
what color is your truck i'll have to keep an eye out for ya, mines radiant red, cant miss it!
I think I might have seen you last week I was on the way to Indian Lake H.S. at about 10:30 in the morning for a school visit in a 2010 Malibu and passed a Impulse Red Tacoma.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 AM   #32
Hellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to beholdHellmutt is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
Hellmutt's Tacoma Gallery
Live north of Troy Ohio, but work in Huber Heights......
Old 10-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #33
09 taco girl is on a distinguished road
09 taco girl's Tacoma Gallery
Zanesville area here.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:21 AM   #34
tonyreo is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tonyreo's Tacoma Gallery
Mentor, Ohio

Live in Mentor, work in Aurora.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #36

Navy:
Mansfield huh I'll actually be there tomorrow at the recruiting station for training
Old 11-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #37
Ultimate TRD
fireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireman_343 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Brian
fireman_343's Tacoma Gallery
Columbus (East if Gahanna in Blacklick)... You all should of went to the Tacoma meet in NKY... It was a blast! Maybe next time we can get more Columbus people to go!!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #38
Jreays is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter 2/EMT-B
Name: Jeremy
Jreays's Tacoma Gallery
Dayton area here
Old 11-09-2010, 05:42 AM   #39

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman_343 View Post
Columbus (East if Gahanna in Blacklick)... You all should of went to the Tacoma meet in NKY... It was a blast! Maybe next time we can get more Columbus people to go!!
Ya I wish I could have went I was watching the videos and looking at the pictures it looked like fun timing just wasn't right hopefully I can make it next time haven't really done anything with my truck since I bout it
Old 11-17-2010, 06:53 AM   #40
Yota85 is on a distinguished road
Name: BRYAN
Yota85's Tacoma Gallery
anybody from ohio know of any trails around the kent area the gf goes to school there so I make a trip out that way every so often