Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

ANYONE IN OHIO

Old 10-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE IN OHIO

Just looking for the ohio members
Attached Thumbnails
ANYONE IN OHIO-dsc00281.jpg  
Old 10-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Not Ohio but Northern Ky. There is a thread in the midwest section of the regional forum dedicated to cincinnati and NKY area tacomas. Check it out.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
yep....sure am
Old 10-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
hi
Old 10-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #5
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Where at in ohio you guys from
Old 10-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

i'm, in bellefontaine
Old 10-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Sandusky
Old 10-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #8

Navy:
LOL I am the navy recruiter in Bellefontaine and I just ran my fitness assessment in Sandusky on friday my main office is in Marion though.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
LOL I am the navy recruiter in Bellefontaine and I just ran my fitness assessment in Sandusky on friday my main office is in Marion though.
what color is your truck i'll have to keep an eye out for ya, mines radiant red, cant miss it!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Zanesville.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Cleveland area
Old 10-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
DblstuftTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
DblstuftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Canton area
Old 10-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
Canton
Old 10-18-2010, 03:15 PM   #15
cbRC4x4sr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cbRC4x4sr5's Tacoma Gallery
There is a tacoma meet coming up on nov 6th, here is the link to the thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...trucks-70.html

edit; forgot to say it is in northern ky. out side of cincy.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #16

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
what color is your truck i'll have to keep an eye out for ya, mines radiant red, cant miss it!
I'll be in the government car if I'm out that what but it's black sand pearl
Old 10-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #17

Navy:
I'm originally from Barnesville ohio I drive through Zainesville on my way there all the time
Old 10-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #18

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
I'm from Mentor Ohio - northeast on the sunny shores of Lake Erie, ok not so sunny right now.

2010 DC TRD Sport SWB
You still in the navy
Old 10-18-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
davidsdad will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
davidsdad's Tacoma Gallery
Grove City, here!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #20

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdad View Post
Grove City, here!!!
Nice rims