Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

STL Meet 2 in Creve Couer Park Update:

Old 10-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
STL Meet 2 in Creve Couer Park Update:

Update:

So, Sunday Oct. 24th, 2 p.m. at Creve Couer Park Location 1.

See you all there....
Old 10-21-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. See ya there. Let's hope for dry weather.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
i love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedi love tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2nd Landing Support Battalion
Name: Chris
i love tacos's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma is in for the frame replacement. I was hoping they would be done but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. You guy aren't going to publicly shame me for showing up in a chevy are you?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tacos View Post
My Tacoma is in for the frame replacement. I was hoping they would be done but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. You guy aren't going to publicly shame me for showing up in a chevy are you?
Of course not! Frame replacement sounds pretty serious to me. I want to hear the story.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #5
pfs is on a distinguished road

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I'll be there for sure.