Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Ohio Meet

View Poll Results: What type of Columbus Ohio Meet event would you prefer?
Wheeling 0 0%
Meet & Greet 4 23.53%
Both 13 76.47%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in both, it will be a nice change of scenery.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #3
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in both also
Old 11-22-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-23-2010, 05:23 AM   #6
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
I'm up for either and or both we could do a meet and greet now since the weather is probably going to turn to crap soon and plan the weekend event for the spring there that way we could see who might actually show up maybe we can hit that 25 mark to rent the park for gasline or hopefully run into someone who owns some land that seems to be the only ways to do any wheeling around here I'm about an hour above columbus and have been asking around since I bought my truck two months ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Ohio Meet-dsc00273.jpg  
Old 11-23-2010, 06:53 AM   #7
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
In for both!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe the snow will get here for the meet and we could go urban sledding.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:22 AM   #9
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
i am thinkin doin something in the spring cause most of us have winter rims and are beat to hell from all the salt they throw down, and the salt on a truck looks like crap
Old 12-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #10
Tgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
Tgor's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for both although I don't know how aggressive I'll be wheeling... truck is still pretty new. I'd be what you could call a 'flat lander'
Old 12-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #11

Navy:
So what ever happened to the ohio meet are we going to wait till spring maybe we could meet up for a bulls**t party now.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #12
cbRC4x4sr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cbRC4x4sr5's Tacoma Gallery
Spring sounds good for a trail run somewere as for a meet & greet I would be cool with sometime in late jan. or feb.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #13

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbRC4x4sr5 View Post
Spring sounds good for a trail run somewere as for a meet & greet I would be cool with sometime in late jan. or feb.
What do you think a good location would be maybe around Columbus
Old 12-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
cbRC4x4sr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cbRC4x4sr5's Tacoma Gallery
somewere on the west side would be good for me.

I am from the dayton area, so it takes me 1.5hrs to get to the west side of columbus.

I think there is a Dave & Busters just off the loop?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #15

Navy:
Sounds good to me we need to get some more people in on this and make it happen so anyone else reading this sound off if your in
Old 01-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #16
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
Sounds good to me we need to get some more people in on this and make it happen so anyone else reading this sound off if your in
Im about an hour south of cleveland and hour and half north of columbus. Let me know if you guys would like to meet up.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:12 PM   #17

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
Im about an hour south of cleveland and hour and half north of columbus. Let me know if you guys would like to meet up.
where abouts in relation to Marion ohio I'm about an hout above Columbus also.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Old thread, but I'd be up for a meet in the Columbus area
Old 03-31-2011, 04:45 AM   #19

Navy:
Ya most of the people that meet up are from the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati thread I guess we are to spread out up this way for anyone to meet up either that or they are just waiting for summer.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 AM   #20
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
wellsville,ohio......