Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Central Missouri

Old 12-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
redtacoma01 is on a distinguished road
redtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Central Missouri

Looking to see if anyone is in the Central Missouri area.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
schrader will become famous soon enough

Navy:
schrader's Tacoma Gallery
will be in southern Missouri and parts of central after this deployment/ sometime in Jan
Old 12-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I am on the KC side of the state, but if I remember correctly there is a member in Jeff City that has a bad ass Tacoma and also a expo van, both vehicles are done top notch.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Misery brings chills......never never again
What's this about? Did you get stuck on a deliverance trip or something down in southern mo? It is scary hillbilly country down there. Suey!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not in MO anymore, but I spent a lot of time at Mizzou and I got recruited to play football at Central MO State and Central Methodist.

Speaking of Southern MO. I love Joplin. Where the people are scared of the Big City. And by Big City, I mean Springfield.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #6
schrader will become famous soon enough

Navy:
schrader's Tacoma Gallery
about an hour and a half south east of Springfield small town called West Plains
Old 12-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
North of Joplin 35 miles.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from around West Plains! Why is the OP wanting to know if anybody is from MO? Is there going to be a taco meet?!!!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Spent 2.5 years in Warrensburg at CMSU. That town almost killed me. Still convinced it was the most fun I ever had/ever will have in life.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
helmsracing is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
helmsracing's Tacoma Gallery
im from st. louis... Trail ride at st. joe and lake potowami off road park.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #12
Bean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant future
Army: TC Officer
Name: Randy
Bean's Tacoma Gallery
KC, MO here!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #13
desmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: State Trooper
Name: Dave
desmo2's Tacoma Gallery
Near CoMo, but no Tacoma...

...give me a few more days!
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #14
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raised in CoMo and I will be moving back to somewhere in Mo in May this year.