Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wichita Kansas

Old 01-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #21
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
I think a Wichita meet might be fun guys. We could go wheel the rigs or for folks like pbstang, that would rather not wheel, we could just make it a social event over beers or something. I'd be up for either....group consensus? Other ideas?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-20-2011, 06:09 AM   #23
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
I don't remember the flames, but maybe. Oh well, just had to get that off my chest, haha.

I'll keep my eye on this thread, and if you guys decide to do something when I'm in town, I might stop by. If there's mud or stuff that a stock 4x4 Sport can do, I might partake. Who knows...I hate sitting on the sidelines, so I'll probably do something stupid and try to offroad.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #24
Dr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sold my truck
Dr.D's Tacoma Gallery
Stang, I think I know who your talking about. I see him a lot on the west side. I talked to him several months back at the gas station, white 09-10 with a lift. He had some black wheels and some different TRD decals similar to mine. Pretty cocky big guy 6'3 250. I think he said he was a SG sheriff or something?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #26
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
wasnt me haha i have a silver 95 reg cab with a light bar up top with 2 kc's and i have series 186 rims what are you all driving?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #27
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in an 08 dark blue with an arb front and all pro rear bumpers and bed box with trd expedition decals, I live over near central & ridge.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #28
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i live at about 135th and kellog with my dad and 53'rd and hydrolic at my moms i got some land by whitewater ill gonna be clearing out trees this summer im gonna make a 4x4 trail ill tell yall when its done
Old 01-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #29
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up by 53rd and Arkansas. Dark blue 05 access cab off road, pretty much stock...
Old 01-21-2011, 04:48 AM   #30
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dammit y'all, if you guys dont chime in, me and JMG are going to drink all the beer.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:19 AM   #31
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.D View Post
Stang, I think I know who your talking about. I see him a lot on the west side. I talked to him several months back at the gas station, white 09-10 with a lift. He had some black wheels and some different TRD decals similar to mine. Pretty cocky big guy 6'3 250. I think he said he was a SG sheriff or something?
YES! That was him. Lifted, light colored DCab with black wheels. I also remember the different TRD decals. For a LEO, I'm surprised he drives the way he does.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #32

I have a white '09 Double Cab Sport 4x4 with tint, factory tube steps, Access bed cover, and exhaust tip (gives me at least 10 hp). I live over in Bel Aire, 45th and Woodlawn area.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #33

i just have straight pipes haha its easier to pay for and sounds just as good as a 120$ flowmaster kit
Old 01-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #34
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
Dammit y'all, if you guys dont chime in, me and JMG are going to drink all the beer.
Mmm...beer...make mine an ad astra please! Oh wait, that's what I'm sipping now, than yes, I will take another!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #35
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
ah damit JMG, I was just about to ask; ya like huey lewis and the news?

anywho, I would be down for just about anything, after I get my wheel bearings replaced that is.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #36
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ha ha ha
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humor

Do you like Phil Collins?
I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #37
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
ah damit JMG, I was just about to ask; ya like huey lewis and the news?

anywho, I would be down for just about anything, after I get my wheel bearings replaced that is.
If you're doing your bearings by your self and need a hand and I'm not busy...now let's see...righty tighty, lefty loosey correct?
Old 01-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #38

JMG, I just laughted my self stupid at the quote. Thats awesome.

Tinker, Im down if you need a hand.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #39

I got two more kc lights today now i have to wire them 0_0
Old 01-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #40

I just finished adjusting the spacing on my ARB and installing an offset fairlead for my winch, not off to sushi with my girl. Stubbs, let me know about those lights, I am looking at KC and Lightforce, leaning towards a set of lightforce strykers. lighting is going to be the last thing on the truck for me, I still need skids and a snorkel, dual battery and OBA....anyone wanna buy a kidney?