LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wichita Kansas

Old 04-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #4901
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell my 2005 Double Cab 4x4. 3inch lift with 285/75r16's. Message me if you are interested. Its Located in Salina, KS.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #4903
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
My buddies are at it again...this time the fights are in Wichita!

Make a meet out of it?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #4904
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Make a meet out of it?
Kind of a busy Saturday, not sure if I'll have time...

Seriously though, I'm good friends with two of the fighters and the promoter, so I'm gonna be with a huge crew of friends and family sitting ring side.

Plus, I'm guessing it might be a bit crowded, parking and otherwise
Old 04-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #4905
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
So, anyone free on Mondays around 1pm? The bar I frequent is having an 8-ball tournament every Monday this month. $1 entry fee, no quarters required. Up to 16 players. 200% payback to the winner. So $32 with a full bracket. Just figured I'd throw it up here. Went today to play and I was the only one that showed up. The bar is Shooters on Hydraulic and Wassel. Under 21 welcome (Stubbs).
Old 04-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #4906
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
So, anyone free on Mondays around 1pm? The bar I frequent is having an 8-ball tournament every Monday this month. $1 entry fee, no quarters required. Up to 16 players. 200% payback to the winner. So $32 with a full bracket. Just figured I'd throw it up here. Went today to play and I was the only one that showed up. The bar is Shooters on Hydraulic and Wassel. Under 21 welcome (Stubbs).
shooters?
yeah, there's a reason you were the only one there
Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #4907
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
shooters?
yeah, there's a reason you were the only one there
Nah been going there for years. There were people there. But for poker not pool.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #4908
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah been going there for years. There were people there. But for poker not pool.
Think its on my off limits for the base
Old 04-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #4909

Just figured maybe a few of us could get together if we're all free. Shoot, free pool and a chance to win a little cash. What's not to like?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #4910
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just figured maybe a few of us could get together if we're all free. Shoot, free pool and a chance to win a little cash. What's not to like?
Getting stabbed in the back ally
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #4911
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Getting stabbed in the back ally
Most relevant statement stubbs has ever made...
Old 04-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #4913
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
I do believe PIPO is in a worse neighborhood. Eh, figured I'd try.
I work Mondays at 1pm anyway, so I'm out...
Old 04-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #4914
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do believe PIPO is in a worse neighborhood. Eh, figured I'd try.
Um, not really...all industrial over there cept Barry Sanders field for the most part...fringe at best...
Old 04-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #4915

Quote:
Um, not really...all industrial over there cept Barry Sanders field for the most part...fringe at best...
Fair enough. Maybe I'm just naive. But the place just doesn't seem scary to me. Night time maybe.. But not under the noonday sun. Oh well.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #4916
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fair enough. Maybe I'm just naive. But the place just doesn't seem scary to me. Night time maybe.. But not under the noonday sun. Oh well.

American bad ass?
Old 04-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #4917

Quote:
You saying I blend in with the crowd too well?
Old 04-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #4918
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Heading to Seattle in July... Out this bitch!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #4919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Heading to Seattle in July... Out this bitch!
Aww no shit? Well hell congrats I suppose.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #4920
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Aww no shit? Well hell congrats I suppose.
Spanks. Who knows, maybe I will end up back here when the tanker gets sent here

Products Discussed in this Thread