Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wichita Kansas

Old 05-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #4981
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from Galveston, TX. Damn everyone drives Tacomas down there. Makes sense but I was still impressed by the amount I saw.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #4982
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetik873 View Post
early to mid June, I jsut got approved to be a PSS'er and a firearms instructor out here, so I have to go to training for it sometime.
Spotted your truck today up on ridge!
Old 05-10-2013, 04:52 AM   #4983
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
The wife has stolen it from me.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #4984
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You married her. It isn't really stealing anymore. I found this out the hard way as well....
Old 05-10-2013, 07:03 AM   #4985
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey at least it was clean and she hasn't been offroading it! Or maybe it's really clean because she has been...
Old 05-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #4986
Riztnack is on a distinguished road

Riztnack's Tacoma Gallery
Should have my truck here in Wichita if everything goes according to plan by Tuesday. Any mods I should be jumping on?
Old 05-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #4987

Wichita Kansas-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368399647.809087.jpg
My truck looks small from the roof.. I need one of those whiplash 18 inch lifts I think
Old 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #4988

Got the truck this week, has anyone in the area done the Retrofit headlight mod? I am wanting tackle this soon.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #4989
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riztnack View Post
Got the truck this week, has anyone in the area done the Retrofit headlight mod? I am wanting tackle this soon.
Not that are active on this forum. I know one guy from work but he is deployed. But I haven't seen many yet on 2012+ yet
Old 05-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #4990
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Hope everybody is being safe out there in the storm, we're just now getting hit over here East of Kansas City.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #4991

we got alot of hail but other than that nothing crazy yet.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #4992
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
This part of the storm that just hit us is almost gone already, I can already see sunlight again. I'm just worried about my truck getting damaged more than anything... Haha
Old 05-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #4993

Truck was in the garage, I was at work with the car.... It's pretty much effed..
Old 05-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #4994
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Truck was in the garage, I was at work with the car.... It's pretty much effed..
House is hit pretty good. I was on base a ways away
Old 05-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #4995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
House is hit pretty good. I was on base a ways away
Whole lot of windows got smashed out at work
Old 05-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #4996
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...e-tw-help.html
Old 05-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #4998
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
You gonna give that fella a place to crash Brady?
Yeah. Buddy of mine anyway
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #4999
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Greeting Gang,

Are you guys familiar with Original Juan specialty foods?
There's a hot sauce that my husband LOVES.
Pain is Good Jamaican Style Hot Sauce Batch #114.
I think its made in Kansas City.

I want to buy some but anywhere I go...there's $11.00 shipping charge. WTF?

Any ideas I can get it for a decent shipping charge? Any local stores down there willing to box some up for less shipping?

Thanks!
Can't blame me for asking...
Old 05-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #5000
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery

This stuff?

If so, I'm familiar with it...

The local grocery chain, Dillon's carries it, they are division of the Kroger franchise...