Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wichita Kansas

Old 01-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #41
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i have 4 kc's in total 2 fog light apollo series (Let me know when you buy them i can get them for 98 bucks plus 20 percent off) and 2 hilights they wernt too hard to wire just finding the light bar was a pain in the ass
Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #42
Public Servant Enemy #1
ISUGrad05 is on a distinguished road

ISUGrad05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey tinker_troy, is your truck a PreRunner with a folding canvas camper top? Cause a saw a sick looking one like that a Eddy's Toyota last Saturday in the service department.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #43
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISUGrad05 View Post
Hey tinker_troy, is your truck a PreRunner with a folding canvas camper top? Cause a saw a sick looking one like that a Eddy's Toyota last Saturday in the service department.
Nope it weren't me.
Mine's a black 2006, Access cab, 4x4 with stock Gulf Coast wheels (the ones that look like chrome daisies), avid bull bar, demello sliders..
Old 01-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #45
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn its cold today haha
Old 01-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #46
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
^^^nicely done sir...
Well thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
damn its cold today haha
yeah I had to come in from the garage and warm my @ss up.
But hey! At least it's not snowing!
Old 01-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #47

haha my garage is full of shit i had to wire my lights in the driveway saying it was cold would be an understatement
Old 01-25-2011, 05:01 AM   #49
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Thats still a nice rig, there's a dark blue prerunner that lives near me, 6 in lift, old style ARB only 2wd though. I saw it and immediately thought someone jacked my truck.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #50
I feel so Devo

Quote:
my junk... nothing special

Is not junk. Is TACOMA!
You got the OR package, that's good enough for me.
Weren't you trying to sell it on here awhile back?
Old 01-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #51
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
thank you Josh, thank you Troy...

I know it's not junk...was using the term loosely. Honestly, this is one of my favorite vehicles that I've had the privilege of owning, followed closely by my built Cherokee on 33's. I'd still have the jeep if it wouldn't have had over 300k on the clock when I gave up on it (rebuilding a dd year after year got tiring).

I was toying with the idea of selling if I were to return to school to pursue masters degree. I think I'm done with the classroom for a bit though. That, and there is nothing on the road right now that I'd rather own than a Tacoma...well, maybe a 2005 tj wrangler unlimited. I think I'll keep my truck though, the more thought that goes into it, the more I want to keep the Tacoma.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #52
I feel so Devo

I hear ya Jason. I had a 91 full size blazer that I was trying to build up while it was my daily and it was a nightmare.
At XMas I got to drive a Raptor (family member bought one) and I really thought I was going to love it and be jonesing for one but honestly it made me like my tacoma even more. It's a nice truck no doubt about it and it has a lot of neat features (like the windows in the extended cab doors roll down, would love to have that) but I just feel more comfortable in the tacoma with it's smaller size.
AND hopefully I will have mine all back together this weekend with the Bilstien 5100s and Eibach springs and I will love it even more!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
I hear ya Jarod.
No biggie, but fixed it for ya

Let me know what you think of the billies and Eibach springs.

Looks like we are gonna end up with fairly similar trucks as my tax return is buying me 265/75/16 duratracs and 5100's

You doing all four or just the front?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #54
I feel so Devo

Quote:
No biggie, but fixed it for ya
WTF?! where did I get Jason?

Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #55
Calmer than you are

jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ha ha ha
No worries, we all knew who you were talking to! I've been called way worse...
Old 01-29-2011, 05:52 AM   #56
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Morning all,
Old 01-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #58

its gorgeous out today, my day is booked, but Im down to meet up tomorrow afternoon if you want to.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:23 AM   #59
I feel so Devo

it's awesome out.
Tacoma currently in the garage awaiting new hub (I f**ked up), supposed to be here Monday.
So for now I am driving my old bucket of bolts Chevy.
If you guys meet up I might be able to swing it.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #60

Howre ya'll doing today, I'm missing that warm weather.