Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Central Missouri Blizzard

Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
redtacoma01 is on a distinguished road
redtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Central Missouri Blizzard

I hope that all in Central Missouri are doing well after the blizzard. Glad to know that my Tacoma had no problem getting out of the garage after the plows decided to move all the snow in front of my driveway. Does anyone have any good tales of fun or trouble in the snow. I did hear of one of my fellow Tacoma owners got stuck in his driverway but the plows hadn't even made it to his street yet.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
My taco did great in the snow! We only got about 8" here with 2"-3" of ice though. My drive way was probably the scariest part of driving, it's a huge hill thats about 1/8 of a mile long but even then I didn't slip around or anything. I was very surprised.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
18" here. Driving down I-70 at 30mph not being able to see the truck you know is 50 yds ahead of you is...interesting.

Made it to work Tuesday AND Wednesday though, thanks to the Taco!