Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

want to trade my snowmobile for your 6 lug rims/tires?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
want to trade my snowmobile for your 6 lug rims/tires?

I have an 86 Yamaha SRV 560, runs great, has a new windshield, around 4k miles on it. The plastics and everything are in really good shape. Feeling out if someone around the eastern side of South Dakota has a nice set of rims/tires they might trade for it. Has to be 6 lug, either black or chrome/black. Size isn't a big deal. I might be willing to give you my TRD OR wheels/tires as part of the deal for a nice enough set of wheels.

Also would be willing to travel if needed. If anyone out there is interested, email me at DSMissed@gmail.com with pictures of the wheels, and some info.