Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

BMW hose clamp available - St. Louis, MO

Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
BMW hose clamp available - St. Louis, MO

To deter tailgate theft I put a hose clamp on the pass. side tailgate hinge. It started to rust. Fellow forum member Everbody sent me two hose clamps off a BMW that will be an improvement over the old clamp. I have one left and it's free to who ever wants it. Here's how it looks (note old rusty clamp). Shoot me a PM, then come and get it. I live in south city.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
Everbody is on a distinguished road

Everbody's Tacoma Gallery
BMW hose clamps

Easy to find in mid '80's BMW's, they have raised ribs, not punched slots that weaken the clamp. Look for the radiator clamps, they'll say 42-48 on 'em with a BMW emblem. Most salvage yards don't bother with "pocket parts" if you're buying something else. I went out yesterday and found a dozen of 'em. $4 shipped to the U.S.