Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Missouri/Illinois 4x4 Toyota club

Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
adio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the rough
Name: Andrew
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
Missouri/Illinois 4x4 Toyota club

Hi all, a couple of guys/gals from T4R and I are trying to get a MO/IL 4x4 crew together. Our group is composed of mainly 4runners, tacos, and a few FJ's. We want to plan a meet and possibly get a large group going out to St Joes or Wa$hita or wherever. If you're interested just shoot me your email + name and I'll add you to our mailing list. If we get enough interest we'll have stickers made. Still deciding on a name too, so if you have any ideas, just post them up.

~Andrew
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me. I'll pm you my email.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
budo1982 is on a distinguished road
Army: LRS
Name: BENJAMIN
budo1982's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game
Old 04-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Send him a pm and get on the mailing list for updates. Current meet should be may 30th
Old 04-13-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anormis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Send him a pm and get on the mailing list for updates. Current meet should be may 30th
Thanks
Old 04-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
THATS TOO FAR!!!!!!! Add me
Old 05-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
I will get in the mix....you may want to check with TLCA; they may have a StL chapter and they accept other models of toyotas. I have done their fall 4x4 event the past two septembers at SMORR in Southwest MO...excellent group and excellent trails.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:48 AM   #9
adio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the roughadio3x is a jewel in the rough
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. If you haven't received the latest email, we are planning to go to St joes next sunday the 29th and camp the night, then possibly wheel the next day too on memorial day. Please pm me if you are interested, or just post up in here.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #11
Post copied from STL area forum:
Ok STL Area Taco owners...here is fair warning of an upcoming excellent Toyota offroad event in Missouri.
The weekend of September 23, 24 & 25 in Seymour MO at SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch). A special toyota weekend put on by a few midwest toyota offroad clubs. (TLCA, Tall Corn, Tornado Alley Cruiser, etc) Daily drivers with no lifts to trailered in 4x4 rigs...

Mild to wild trails.
Camping
Kids events
Door Prizes

This will be the 3rd year in a row my brother (TW: bowyer2002) & I have gone. It is a great facility and an excellent event for first time or seasoned wheeler.

Shannon
Old 08-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #12
Sorry - wrong weekend listed

WRONG WEEKEND LISTED BELOW: It is the weekend before (sept 16-18) Torando Alley Cruisers is the site to sign up. - Sorry, Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanran71 View Post
Post copied from STL area forum:
Ok STL Area Taco owners...here is fair warning of an upcoming excellent Toyota offroad event in Missouri.
The weekend of September 23, 24 & 25 in Seymour MO at SMORR (Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch). A special toyota weekend put on by a few midwest toyota offroad clubs. (TLCA, Tall Corn, Tornado Alley Cruiser, etc) Daily drivers with no lifts to trailered in 4x4 rigs...

Mild to wild trails.
Camping
Kids events
Door Prizes

This will be the 3rd year in a row my brother (TW: bowyer2002) & I have gone. It is a great facility and an excellent event for first time or seasoned wheeler.

Shannon
Old 08-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to try and come, if not, lets set up another meet too?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #14
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anormis's Tacoma Gallery
went wheeling today with a few 4 runners in st joe tons of fun. shome of you guys should have made it. This will happen again and we will see who can make it. ill post pics later
Old 09-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #15
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Anthony, it was nice to meet you! Its Andrew with the black 5th gen, hopefully more people will join us next time!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:38 AM   #16

anormis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio3x View Post
Hey Anthony, it was nice to meet you! Its Andrew with the black 5th gen, hopefully more people will join us next time!
Dito man your rig is SICK ill have my lift and duratracks in a few months and probably some sliders to so i can hang with you guys some more. but for being stock i keeped up just fine yesterday and had a ton of fun.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:23 AM   #17
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
id go with but they wont let me in to these places.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #18
adio3x's Tacoma Gallery
lol why not
Old 09-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
not 18