Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Hellbent Performance?

Old 03-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Hellbent Performance?

Anyone had any luck with Hellbent lately? I sent a nice long note to them via their online form and never heard anything back. Anyone had them make or attach sliders or bumpers? Anyone talked to them in the last month or two?
Old 03-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
STLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura aboutSTLTaco09 has a spectacular aura about
STLTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
It's been a while since I've called them. I do remember from my experience and from a friend's that they are hard to get a hold of, and overall communication is a bit rough. In person they are good people though, easy to talk to, and they go above and beyond... Not sure what it is about getting them on the phone though.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLTaco09 View Post
It's been a while since I've called them. I do remember from my experience and from a friend's that they are hard to get a hold of, and overall communication is a bit rough. In person they are good people though, easy to talk to, and they go above and beyond... Not sure what it is about getting them on the phone though.
I might have to find another source then - I'm about 2 hrs away from STL and would have to arrange everything in advance. Sucks.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they aren't the quickest to respond. I usually just take the drive over there and wait to talk to them in person, but being two hours away sucks. They usually don't respond to the online requests or respond quite a bit later, have you called?
Old 03-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Worked on my truck and I remember seeing a prettysweet single cab there that was a customer truck. They have a Toyota pick up in the back but I'm pretty sure that's one of the owners pet projects. Just ask for mike and he'll take care of you. They might be slow to replay to emails and what not but they are very helpful and nice