Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Where in Nebraska?

Old 03-20-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Nebraska?

I recently bought my truck and in Alliance. I was hoping some people would be in my neck of the woods or I guess you can say plains.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man,

There's about a dozen of us over here between Lincoln & Omaha. We're trying to get a meet together if you wanna make the trip this direction.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's a long trip for a GTG. I'd love to go but it's hard to get time off for work.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Hello there. I am in North Platte. What's GTG?
P.S. I take trains to Morrill...that's a little closer to ya!

Edit:
Ah...I just looked at your profile. I too am a conductor.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnicker2000 View Post
Hello there. I am in North Platte. What's GTG?
P.S. I take trains to Morrill...that's a little closer to ya!

Edit:
Ah...I just looked at your profile. I too am a conductor.
GTG=Get together. Yeah I want to make a trip to North Platte one of these days to visit some friends maybe we will have to meet up. I work for BNSF taking trains to Edgemont Sd. Yeah Morrill is a lot closer.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Lincoln.

I think a Niobrara or Halsey meet would be awesome, however the rest of the Lincoln and Omaha tacos may disagree.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #7
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by swendling12 View Post
Lincoln.

I think a Niobrara or Halsey meet would be awesome, however the rest of the Lincoln and Omaha tacos may disagree.
I'm 100% in for Halsey or Niobrara.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I love Halsey. There's nothing like going from windmill to windmill, avoiding cows and their crap along the way. Waking up with 10 cows surrounding your tent and truck staring at you creepily. I've been twice and love it. Finally have a legit map of the area and trails so it's a bit easier. I'm not sure of niobrara trails. Just that nothing is better than a cooler of beer, sunburn, and half naked drunk chicks.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
GTG=Get together. Yeah I want to make a trip to North Platte one of these days to visit some friends maybe we will have to meet up. I work for BNSF taking trains to Edgemont Sd. Yeah Morrill is a lot closer.
"Get together". Duh!
Well let me know when you will be in the big city. Otherwise maybe we could plan a meet at Oshkosh. HA! HA! HA!
Old 03-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnicker2000 View Post
"Get together". Duh!
Well let me know when you will be in the big city. Otherwise maybe we could plan a meet at Oshkosh. HA! HA! HA!

Yeah for sure we'll try to get something set up one day.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
Monumental is on a distinguished road
Navy: Surface Warfare Officer
Monumental's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm in Alliance and just got a 2011 DC Off-road on Monday. I'm a Trainmaster- Matthew. I recognize your picture but don't remember your name. Today I went up to the pine ridge and found a nice little trail that crosses a stream a few times. It was marked bicycle but I made it thru just fine. I didn't get to the end of it because I needed to get back to town. Let me know if you want to head up there sometime.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #12

I know a few of those roads up by Chadron or Crawford. It's been years since I've been up there I'm sure they have changed. Yeah for sure we'll have to go up one day.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
I recently found a few trails not to far outside of omaha (a few miles outside of blair just on the other side of the river) If we ever get a meet organized it might be fun to go out there

this is the result of my test drive through
Old 04-29-2011, 06:56 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBlitz View Post
I recently found a few trails not to far outside of omaha (a few miles outside of blair just on the other side of the river) If we ever get a meet organized it might be fun to go out there

this is the result of my test drive through
YES!!! Plans tomorrow TacoBlitz? I'm in the mood for some wheelin'!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #15
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
YES!!! Plans tomorrow TacoBlitz? I'm in the mood for some wheelin'!
Dang iv been working all weekend otherwise I would gone in a heartbeat.

Driving on pavement blows, i can't wait to get back out there.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBlitz View Post
Dang iv been working all weekend otherwise I would gone in a heartbeat.

Driving on pavement blows, i can't wait to get back out there.
I'll be in Lincoln next weekend, but if you're looking for a trail partner send me a PM so I get an email and we'll get in touch for some wheelin'
Old 05-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #17

I get back from South Carolina this Thursday, I'd be interested in coming along on a trail run.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
millerlite002 has a spectacular aura aboutmillerlite002 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: maitance
Name: David
millerlite002's Tacoma Gallery
anybody know of any good trails or places to go play near the omaha bellevue area?
Old 05-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerlite002 View Post
anybody know of any good trails or places to go play near the omaha bellevue area?
I wish I had an answer for you. Out where Q crosses the Elkhorn river, just south of Q there's a good 150 yards of ruts and puddles right next to the river. Past that, I'm just ask curious as you are!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #20
millerlite002 has a spectacular aura aboutmillerlite002 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: maitance
Name: David
millerlite002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
I wish I had an answer for you. Out where Q crosses the Elkhorn river, just south of Q there's a good 150 yards of ruts and puddles right next to the river. Past that, I'm just ask curious as you are!
damn i got to start looking then a lil better cause there has to be a good place to go around here