Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Cleveland area Tacoma's

Old 04-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #21
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsheets View Post
Independence...any word on a meet yet?
Me too
Old 04-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #22
rpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shedrpking is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
rpking's Tacoma Gallery
I'm about 1/2 hour to 45min. south of Cleveland, any meet's set up yet?
Old 05-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #23
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
N Royalton here

Lets all meet up and just do some baking all day

Of Headlights.

3not it
Old 05-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #24
bubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bubbagumps's Tacoma Gallery
Eastlake
Old 05-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #25
bubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bubbagumps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMark View Post
Mentor
So Im driving through Mentor in front of Lowe's and I see an identical Re Taco access cab coming towards me. I was too busy staring but thought "Whos driving my damn Taco" It was weird.
What color was it and when? I was at Lowe's yesterday and saw another Pyrite Acces Cab.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #26
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pyrite double cab. I love the color and the truck in general. I need to get a build page going. Independence area. By the land lab.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #27
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Amit
Iceman1183's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved to cleveland, Cleveland Heights actually, going to be working at Cleveland Clinic for a year. Any other Tacos around here? Seems like it's a little dead 'round these parts...
Old 06-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #28

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1183 View Post
Just moved to cleveland, Cleveland Heights actually, going to be working at Cleveland Clinic for a year. Any other Tacos around here? Seems like it's a little dead 'round these parts...
On my street I have mine and there is an access cab next door. I will be working at the new med mart downtown for the next few months.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #29
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Nice. Any good parts vendors/installers around here locally?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:17 PM   #30
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
Me too
x3....I'm in the Akron area.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #31

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. Any good parts vendors/installers around here locally?
Over on brookpark road in cleveland/parma there is a 4-Wheel parts. In Macedonia off rt8 there is an HMH Offroad. Can't think of any others right now. I have a buddy with a shop in valley view that specializes in land rover but might be willing to do installs.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
Over on brookpark road in cleveland/parma there is a 4-Wheel parts. In Macedonia off rt8 there is an HMH Offroad. Can't think of any others right now. I have a buddy with a shop in valley view that specializes in land rover but might be willing to do installs.
Next spring it might be lift time, depending on funds....that's why I'm asking. I've replaced coils/springs before but I don't have any of the tools at my disposal, nor an extra set of hands. We'll see.

Any tips on driving in the snow up here? My first winter in cleveland's coming up. Also, do they salt the roads up here?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #33
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Quote:
Next spring it might be lift time, depending on funds....that's why I'm asking. I've replaced coils/springs before but I don't have any of the tools at my disposal, nor an extra set of hands. We'll see.

Any tips on driving in the snow up here? My first winter in cleveland's coming up. Also, do they salt the roads up here?
They salt the roads up here.....A LOT. Wash your undercarriage regularly.

BFG AT's and 4x4 help too.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #34
4x4 I've got. Anything special you all do to wash the UC, or just spray with a hosepipe and hope for the best? Anybody do any undercoating/rust prevention?

I've got the stock dunflops on my 17" TRD sport wheels....only 8k miles on them. Eventually going to get some 16s (I like the more tire/less wheel) and put some A/T tires on them, can't decide whether to do it before winter. Decisions Decisions...

btw fafafahey I'm super jelly of the clonetrooper....next spring I think i'm going to hit the same shop you did for leather/sunroof, I'll have to pick your brain as the time gets closer
Old 07-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #35
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4x4 I've got. Anything special you all do to wash the UC, or just spray with a hosepipe and hope for the best? Anybody do any undercoating/rust prevention?

I've got the stock dunflops on my 17" TRD sport wheels....only 8k miles on them. Eventually going to get some 16s (I like the more tire/less wheel) and put some A/T tires on them, can't decide whether to do it before winter. Decisions Decisions...

btw fafafahey I'm super jelly of the clonetrooper....next spring I think i'm going to hit the same shop you did for leather/sunroof, I'll have to pick your brain as the time gets closer
I undercoat all my vehicles. I used to have Ziebart do it, but now I do it myself with a product I get from work. I highly suggest it here in the salt states.

Just picked up a new regular cab yesterday so I'm going to be rustproofing it over the 4th of July.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #36
diesel30 is on a distinguished road

diesel30's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in columbus so not too far from cleveland. Only about 2 hrs. Seems like there are a bunch of tacos down here. Don't know how many are on here though.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #37
rynavillus is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rynavillus's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW and from Lakewood. Just wanted to say hello, have a good 4th.

-Ryan
Old 07-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbadwrench View Post
I undercoat all my vehicles. I used to have Ziebart do it, but now I do it myself with a product I get from work. I highly suggest it here in the salt states.

Just picked up a new regular cab yesterday so I'm going to be rustproofing it over the 4th of July.

Diggin the new rig. Big plans for it?

As for Ziebart, what did you get them to do? Just the undercoating, or some extras as well?
Old 07-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #39
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Diggin the new rig. Big plans for it?
Ready for something crazy? Here goes... I'm actually going to turn it into a Marty McFly Toyota look-alike.

Quote:

As for Ziebart, what did you get them to do? Just the undercoating, or some extras as well?
Just the undercoating. It'll run you about $299-399 depending on if they have any specials going. They offer other options such as paint protection and "sound deadening" but I can assure you those aren't worth the money. Their undercoating product is fairly decent - I give it a 7/10 rating - and so that's the only thing you really want.

Like I said, I don't use Ziebart any more because I have my own product, but that was the deal with them a couple years ago. I couldn't say if anything has changed.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #40
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
Im from the mentor area. I've under coated with just 30 weight oil an it works great!! I have been to jeep skool and it's pretty crazy. Some pretty hard trails not too many for tacos unless u wanna beat the hell out of it