Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Cleveland area Tacoma's

Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Cleveland area Tacoma's

Hello there everyone,

I was wondering how many of us here are in the immediate Cleveland, Ohio area? I was also wondering if you would all like to plan a meet and greet sometime? I am currently in Rocky River.

I know that since I have become a member on here I notice more and more Tacoma's driving around and I have seen some nice ones out there and some that need some TLC.

Let me know hope to hear back from you.

Tony
Old 04-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Lakewood. So we're almost neighbors. I don't see many tacos around these parts.

There was a thread for an Ohio meet. I'd link it to you but I'm on my phone.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #3
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I see a lot of other Tacomas driving around in the Avon, Avon lake area. I have seen a white one with an ARB bumper and a nice bed rack on it the other day. I'm always driving around in Lakewood. My best friend just moved there. He has a nice FJ.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
cartage1 will become famous soon enoughcartage1 will become famous soon enough
cartage1's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping the West side covered..., Westlake...

Not many to be found and the local dealers don't help... I see a good deal of them, but not much press on TW..
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
sandusky area
Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
mattsheets is on a distinguished road
mattsheets's Tacoma Gallery
Independence...any word on a meet yet?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:23 AM   #8

I have heard that there is a jeep school in Ohio. Here is the address where they meet at before they go back on the trails apparently: RT82 and RT44 at Mantua Corners,Ohio 44255. I would be interested in going out here sometime in the near future. Has anyone been here before?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
ohioartguy is on a distinguished road
ohioartguy's Tacoma Gallery
North Olmsted here. I also looked at the jeep skool site. Looks like some crazy terrain. I'm up for a meet.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #10
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Moved down to Norfolk, Va 9 months ago from Garfield Hts. I occasionally drive up to visit.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
YotaMark is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
YotaMark's Tacoma Gallery
Mentor
So Im driving through Mentor in front of Lowe's and I see an identical Re Taco access cab coming towards me. I was too busy staring but thought "Whos driving my damn Taco" It was weird.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #13

So if anyone is up for it my buddy and I are going to be putting a Toytec Ultimate lift kit on his FJ Cruiser this weekend and putting a set of sway bar relocation brackets on my Tacoma on Saturday Feb 18. We are doing it at my house in Avon. All area welcome to come hang out or if you have any projects you want to work on let me know. I have a heated garage (no big deal).

Tony
Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUB_IROC_Z View Post
So if anyone is up for it my buddy and I are going to be putting a Toytec Ultimate lift kit on his FJ Cruiser this weekend and putting a set of sway bar relocation brackets on my Tacoma on Saturday Feb 18. We are doing it at my house in Avon. All area welcome to come hang out or if you have any projects you want to work on let me know. I have a heated garage (no big deal).

Tony
Hi Tony, I'm out in Oberlin. I don't have anything I need to work on but I would love to swing by anyways if that's all right!

Emmett
Old 02-16-2012, 02:54 AM   #15

Sure Emmett come on down. PM me and Ill give you the details. The more the merrier.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #16

Well we didnt run into to many problems yesterday putting on the lift. The FJ looks pretty mean now. Im a little jealous I wont lie. His FJ is now a little bit taller then my Taco.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #18

Hey Nick, Yeah no one showed. Oh well it was kind of short notice anyway. No big deal. I have no idea on the jeep skool. I have never been there myself I have just heard from other around about it. It is supposed to be pretty basic and you follow a leader in and out. It would be nice to get some people together and have a meet. It is just tough sometimes with everyone's schedule.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #19

My buddy Je and I are going to be convoying up to Rausch Creek in the beginning of April for some offroading if you or anyone else is interested. I will put the link in here for anyone to check it out. I have been there twice now with this group of people and they are great. It is essentially an FJ group but all are welcome. Here is the link.
http://www.fjnortheasters.org/
Old 02-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
Headhunter is on a distinguished road
Headhunter's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone....new Taco owner here on the South side of Cleveland. Chat me up if folks want to meet, I'm a newbie so she is still stock.

Heady