Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Colorado Trail Day pics

Old 04-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
Seener84 has a spectacular aura aboutSeener84 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Sean
Seener84's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys were up on Oh my God road and the old mining roads. Good to run into you today, let me know when you get out to the trails again. Maybe when there isnt 3' of snow to get through!
Old 04-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nice pictures, and subbing for more.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!
Old 04-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Yup omg rd to the russell gulch area and explored many trails from there..then found some snow and challenges on pickle gulch...I have tons of pics..just gotta spend some time going thru them...
pissed I fucked up my videos I thought I got of the hill challenge that kept back 3 of the 6 trucks who attempted it..still getting used to the new camera
Great ride guys...
Old 04-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
subbing this sh*t for sure
Old 04-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
Yup omg rd to the russell gulch area and explored many trails from there..then found some snow and challenges on pickle gulch...I have tons of pics..just gotta spend some time going thru them...
pissed I fucked up my videos I thought I got of the hill challenge that kept back 3 of the 6 trucks who attempted it..still getting used to the new camera
Great ride guys...
all your pics should be good, I'm excited to see those! Bummer about the videos. None of the snow drift fun made it through?
Old 04-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
all your pics should be good, I'm excited to see those! Bummer about the videos. None of the snow drift fun made it through?
no moving action but i got some photos of the action...they are uploading now...

i have 67 photos uploading out of the 154 that i took
Old 04-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #9
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! Colorado is where its at, minus the cold...
Old 04-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i think that's where i messed up my 7pin

Quote:

these are great photos

Quote:

Old 04-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
no moving action but i got some photos of the action...they are uploading now...

i have 67 photos uploading out of the 154 that i took
67, Sweet! I was hoping my Smokey and the Bandit driving skills would be forever on film. Skinny peddle gets it done. (sometimes)
Old 04-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #12
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Bob you did the 7 pin relocate like I did Mine still works I just tucked it up under till I need it.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Bob you did the 7 pin relocate like I did Mine still works I just tucked it up under till I need it.
lol...yea it needed to be adjusted...the ground sped the process along
Old 04-09-2011, 10:53 PM   #14
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
here's a link to the full album

here were some highlights..

group shot on OMG

first playground found

more highlights to come...
Old 04-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #15
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics
Old 04-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
second major spur...

led to a large mining building

and messing around area

plenty of hill climbs..

on top..was WINDY!

more to come...
Old 04-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #17
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
then we shot over to pickle gulch...

welcomed by this..more of a trail

victory circle...busted the path up the hill for others to try and join me up top...

next contestant...

failed

jeff's turn...took him a bit but he was the second one up the hill

third truck that made it successfully up the hill...took many attempts and even attacked the hill in 4th gear just to get speed up to make it..

of the 6 trucks that tried...only 3 made it up....i had the fun job of breaking trail then enjoyed being spectator to the hill climb attempts...no winches to get up, just a winch to get eric unstuck

unfortunately i was retarded and didn't record the videos like i thought i did...so that's all she wrote folks...great time

then we wrapped up the day with some guns!

Old 04-10-2011, 12:54 AM   #18
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
How did the yeep do in comparison to the TACOMANATORs??? Lol
Old 04-10-2011, 12:57 AM   #19
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #20
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
dry dry dry dry dry dry dry dry dry

The whole Front Range is dry. Hate to see that.

What were you guys shooting at? Hope it wasn't trees, and all shells and target remnants were picked up and packed out.