Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

any good michigan trails?

Old 04-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
allian04 is on a distinguished road
allian04's Tacoma Gallery
any good michigan trails?

im originally from michigan but have been living in Colorado for the last 4 years and got into wheeling out here. i will be heading to michigan for the month of may and wondering if there are any good trails other then silver lake and the mounds? or if there are any events going on in may. the route I'm taking is through Minneapolis and then through the up and down to southeastern Michigan. thanks for the help
Old 06-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allian04 View Post
im originally from michigan but have been living in Colorado for the last 4 years and got into wheeling out here. i will be heading to michigan for the month of may and wondering if there are any good trails other then silver lake and the mounds? or if there are any events going on in may. the route I'm taking is through Minneapolis and then through the up and down to southeastern Michigan. thanks for the help
Sorry I didn't see this before. I would have recommended Rocks & Valleys ORP in Harrison. 4 Wheel & Offroad has some of their Ultimate Adventure there a couple years ago. Great place!

http://www.rocksandvalleys.com/about.html