Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Tacomas in Minnesota?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #21
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
just moved here a couple months ago. currently in southwest minneapolis/edina/st. louis park, moving to northeast minneapolis (the poor folk area, where i belong and can afford rent) in a couple months. if all goes well i'll be working in superior national forest all summer/fall. can't wait!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #22
tevin is on a distinguished road
tevin's Tacoma Gallery
woodbury!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #23
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
just got my tacoma. im around alot of different areas. my house is in woodbury MN, i go to school at the U in the twin cities, i visit eau claire alot, and i have cabin by hayward WI. i just was up around hayward testing the truck out on some loggin trails. we should have a get together or mod day or do some wheelin.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #24
Chris D. is on a distinguished road

Chris D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Brooklyn Park
Old 09-23-2010, 01:58 AM   #25
NuttyToyocoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mr.Lee
NuttyToyocoma's Tacoma Gallery
anybody still want to meet up this weekend?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:57 AM   #26
killergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillergasser is one of the sharper tools in the shed
killergasser's Tacoma Gallery
new to my Taco, but loving it. Just put a set of matte black wheels and new tires on. Black out of the badges is next in line. What I really need/want is a 6' topper in Speedway Blue. Anybody locally see one let me know.
D

South Minneapolis
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #27
NuttyToyocoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mr.Lee
NuttyToyocoma's Tacoma Gallery
have anybody been to the Iron Rang or Gandy Dancer? i think we should show some Taco power up there, Jeeps are gang-raping the place.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #28
wormulusrn is on a distinguished road
wormulusrn's Tacoma Gallery
Rochester!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormulusrn View Post
Rochester!
Welcome to the cult..
Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #30
poeschel1 is on a distinguished road
poeschel1's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving an old thread.

Black 08 Dbl Cab Sport located in Chaska
Old 09-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #31
birddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant futurebirddog has a brilliant future
Name: Bruce
birddog's Tacoma Gallery
East Bethel

1st time tacoma owner - 2011 Silver DC LB SR5 4x4
Old 12-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #32
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: D
D13's Tacoma Gallery
I see there aren't too many upper mid-west taco owners, but I'm in SD and visit the cities once a month and I need to get my lift installed!!!

anyone recommend a shop or want to help?
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #33
wayne73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
wayne73's Tacoma Gallery
White 09' Dbl cab Sport in Woodbury
Old 12-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #34

Minority

I think I'm one of the very few 1st generation Tacoma 2wd 5 lug mini's out in these parts

Does anyone want to get rid of their 4WD mudflaps?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:49 PM   #35
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D13 View Post
I see there aren't too many upper mid-west taco owners, but I'm in SD and visit the cities once a month and I need to get my lift installed!!!

anyone recommend a shop or want to help?
Steves tire in SD, I think the town is called chester. Best mechanic in SD
Old 12-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #36
Kmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kmacafee's Tacoma Gallery
Minnesota

Here in St Paul
Old 12-06-2011, 07:01 AM   #37
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post

Excellent! thanks!

That place is pretty close, everyone I talk to around here is pretty unsure of themselves but say they can do it but have a lack of confidence to them when they say that, I dont trust it.

I'll be lookin into steves!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #38
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
He may be a great mechanic, but was reluctant to work on a Tacoma, and flat out refused to do the install or touch any suspension components on it; he wouldnt even recommend someone to do it... wtf!!

with everyone saying how easy it is to do yourself, I dont understand why tons of mechanics lack confidence or completely over charge.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #39
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by D13 View Post
He may be a great mechanic, but was reluctant to work on a Tacoma, and flat out refused to do the install or touch any suspension components on it; he wouldnt even recommend someone to do it... wtf!!

with everyone saying how easy it is to do yourself, I dont understand why tons of mechanics lack confidence or completely over charge.
Wow for real? He must have lost his will to work on them after doing all the work to mine. That's no fun He did great work and didn't charge me an arm and a leg. He installed my rear locker for $50. And much more...
Old 12-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #40
adammarcw is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
adammarcw's Tacoma Gallery
South Minneapolis

Just joined the Club.