uberjason is on a distinguished road

uberjason's Tacoma Gallery
Woodbury
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #42
radysha is on a distinguished road

radysha's Tacoma Gallery
Chaska
Old 06-03-2012, 04:21 AM   #43
michaelhorn will become famous soon enoughmichaelhorn will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
michaelhorn's Tacoma Gallery
New to Tacoma, and to this site.

I live west of the cities, about 30 miles, work in Plymouth.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:08 AM   #44
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Byron
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #45
GenuineRides is on a distinguished road
GenuineRides's Tacoma Gallery
New member, new taco owner

Just picked up my taco,
a '12 from the local dealer (it helps that my wife works there!)
I'm from Winona
Attached Thumbnails
Tacomas in Minnesota?-img_0478.jpg  
Old 09-13-2012, 04:09 AM   #46
Resident "dude"
tacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacotrd647 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
tacotrd647's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRides View Post
Just picked up my taco,
a '12 from the local dealer (it helps that my wife works there!)
I'm from Winona
I work for the folks who own winona Harley
Old 10-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #47
KentuckyConway is on a distinguished road

KentuckyConway's Tacoma Gallery
St. Paul-Grand Ave area--Work in Eagan
Old 11-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #48
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, just landed here in Minneapolis this afternoon and I'm such a So Cal guy, I'm out here in tee shirts and freezing my ass off... How the hell do y'all live in this biting cold?!?!?!?!

Staying out in Woodbury for the weekend... Such a big difference from living in L.A.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #49
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Ok, just landed here in Minneapolis this afternoon and I'm such a So Cal guy, I'm out here in tee shirts and freezing my ass off... How the hell do y'all live in this biting cold?!?!?!?!

Staying out in Woodbury for the weekend... Such a big difference from living in L.A.
The Minnesotans are all wearing t shirts also... I grew up in Minnesota trying to look badass wearing shorts when it was snowing.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #51
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Welp, figured I would check in here. Have had a cabin near Detroit Lakes my entire life... Just landed a job in Willmar and will be moving there sometime next summer. I so excited!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #52
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Minnesota FTW!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #53
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
glad i found this thread!! just moved thursday to duluth from new jersey for a job. unfortunately i dont know a single person here. i start work next monday so ill hopefully meet some cool people there but is anyone from the duluth area? love the city but just a little lonesome
Old 02-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #54
Sir is on a distinguished road
Sir's Tacoma Gallery
Rochester
Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #55
Three Tacomas Deep
ScudRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
ScudRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post
glad i found this thread!! just moved thursday to duluth from new jersey for a job. unfortunately i dont know a single person here. i start work next monday so ill hopefully meet some cool people there but is anyone from the duluth area? love the city but just a little lonesome
I'm in the Twin Cities, but I'm jealous you're in Duluth. Great beer joints, great recreation (if you like being outside).

I'm smiling as I try to picture the culture shock between Jersey and Minnesota. You'll have some great stories eventually. Minnesotans are tough to get to know, but once you do, they'll be friends for life. It's a Scandanavian/German thing that way.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #56
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudRunner View Post
I'm in the Twin Cities, but I'm jealous you're in Duluth. Great beer joints, great recreation (if you like being outside).

I'm smiling as I try to picture the culture shock between Jersey and Minnesota. You'll have some great stories eventually. Minnesotans are tough to get to know, but once you do, they'll be friends for life. It's a Scandanavian/German thing that way.
haha yeah, moving here was definitely an adjustment. the 4-way stop sign debacle was the first thing i had to get used to. im really liking it up here tho. we should organize a meet down in the cities!!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #57
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yeah, moving here was definitely an adjustment. the 4-way stop sign debacle was the first thing i had to get used to. im really liking it up here tho. we should organize a meet down in the cities!!
A Duluth meet would be even better. A lot of great scenery up there.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #58
DblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblCabMN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DblCabMN's Tacoma Gallery
Dudes, Come wheel.

It's time for the 2013 Open House at the Iron Range OHV Park in Gilbert MN on Saturday May 18th! Hosted by the North Shore Wheelers. May 18th is the only day of the year that there is NO ENTRANCE FEE or other permits required to enter the OHV park. Plus, you get a free lunch!

What is NSW4x4? We're a club focused on moderately modified, off-road capable, daily driven vehicles with members located in MN and WI. We are not make/model specific and we look forward to meeting new people and seeing what your rig can do!

We ask that you register by posting in this thread and/or emailing Info@NSW4x4.com. And check out NSW4x4.com.

Please include -
Your name:
Forum screen name:
Type of rig:
Number of people:

That will help us plan which trails to run and be able to plan lunch too. There are many types of trails with varying degrees of difficulty. Most trails have "easy outs" or safer ways around the more difficult obstacles, plus, you'll have the years of wheeling experience available to you from the NSW4x4 Club!

We head out on the trails at 10am, so please be there no later then 9:30am so you have plenty of time to check in, pass safety checks, and rub elbows with the club! Many plan on camping on Friday and Saturday nights at either of the local campgrounds, there are hotels nearby as well. It's a great event!

A few pics from last years event:

Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #59
brad_87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
brad_87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How are you liking Duluth so far? I have been here for about a year and am originally from Northern Minnesota. If you are still looking for things to do let me know, as I am still looking for people to hang out with here too.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
A Duluth meet would be even better. A lot of great scenery up there.
lets do it!!! everythings finally defrosting up here haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_87 View Post
How are you liking Duluth so far? I have been here for about a year and am originally from Northern Minnesota. If you are still looking for things to do let me know, as I am still looking for people to hang out with here too.
duluth is a pretty cool place.. been meeting alot of people thru work, the gym and around my apt complex. got alot of cool stuff planned now that the weathers getting nice. message me your number, we'll grab a drink or somethin