Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

CO brothers (and sisters) I need your help

Old 06-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
CO brothers (and sisters) I need your help

A buddy of mine is coming into town for the 4th of July weekend.

He wants to go 4-wheel camping.

Obviously that weekend is challenging to find good camp spots as everyone and their mother is up in the hills.

So does anyone have good suggestions? I live in Boulder and am willing to drive a decent way for some trails and good camping. I know how some spots are sacred but if you PM me I promise to keep my mouth shut

Also I'll be solo (in terms of vehicles) so I'm hoping there isn't too much snow making the trails impassable.

Thanks in advance
MM