Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Any meets in St. Louis Id like to see other tacomas for ideas!!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
keeotaco87 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
keeotaco87's Tacoma Gallery
Any meets in St. Louis Id like to see other tacomas for ideas!!!!

I am looking for a bunch of tacos to meet up and just hang out I am going to Indiana in September and was wondering if anyone wanted to go to a 4x4 show in indy with me Im always the only tacoma up there and i think if we had a big group we would draw more attention. Im tired of all these guys saying my taco isnt a real truck!!!! anyone know what I mean. so if anyone wants to hangout for the weekend and drink some beer that would be awsome I believe its the third weekend in september!!!!! you can text me also at 6362932581 I would like to have a big group to get together cus i see all them california guys with big groups and it looks like fun. let me know
Old 07-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
A few of us have gotten together a couple times. We're working on a meet. Watch the threads.