Notices

4X4 Shop near Champaign IL

Old 07-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
4X4 Shop near Champaign IL

just got my 05 tacoma and am looking for a 4X4 shop around here to start getting a few quotes on things I have been seeing in this group...would love a little help..any ideas..THX
Old 07-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
We aren't exactly near Champaign, but not that far away either. If you need any help with anything feel free to give me a call.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
I lived close to champaign when I was still in IL and cant cay that there are any shops off hand I can think of. Moved bout 4 yrs ago Im sure there has to be one somewhere around there though. I know of one in Decatur but cant remember the name at the moment.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Just searched it and no luck, I would just check out a performnce shop near by or do the work your self. Do you live in the city?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
Geode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shedGeode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Geode's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from the Champaign area and can ask some of my gear head friends if they know of anyone. How bout some specifics on what your looking to get done?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
Three Percenter

Army:
Next time I come back to the area im gonna start a thread for a meetup never see anyone from central on here much. I grew up around the tuscola area.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISTACOMAGUY View Post
just got my 05 tacoma and am looking for a 4X4 shop around here to start getting a few quotes on things I have been seeing in this group...would love a little help..any ideas..THX
I was just in Champaign! Got a bro-in-law who works for MUTI. There was a speedway blue taco in his apartment complex, is it yours?
Old 08-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #8
pick21 is on a distinguished road
pick21's Tacoma Gallery
im from springfield area. lots of shops around here. im in the autobody business for 20 yrs. what are you lookin to do to your truck?