Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

silver lake 7/31

Old 07-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
silver lake 7/31

Goin to take a few truck up to silver lake 7/31 for the day. Anyone else going to be there let me know.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
I've always wanted to make a trip out there. If you guys would like to go again towards the end of September I'd be more than happy to check it out with a few locals. I was planning on going there regardless, get my last off-road adventure in before I get sent to Japan for the next 2 years.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

2nd weekend in september we always do a trip. Let me know if you plan on going a different time, I will meet you there if I am avaliable and the truck is still in one piece.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wouldn't be able to be there until the 22nd at the earliest. I start my transfer leave on the 21st and silver lake is "kind of" on my way home back in WI.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #5

just post up when you are thinking as it gets closer.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #6

sounds good brother, thanks for entertaining the idea!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #7

I am always up for wheeling with new people. Once you work out a date post it up in the Michigan section also and might get a few of the others to bite.