Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

things to do in Chicago...

Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
things to do in Chicago...

I will be there for a conference for work all week. I have a ticket to see the White Sox play the Yankees. I will be staying at the Drake so I am really excited. I of course am looking forward to Chicago Pizza and Hot Dogs.

What else should I see and do while I am there? I will be free in the evenings so what should I do to get as much of the Chicago experience as possible?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
What else should I see and do while I am there? I will be free in the evenings so what should I do to get as much of the Chicago experience as possible?
I hear the South Side is quite nice in the evenings.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
I will be there for a conference for work all week. I have a ticket to see the White Sox play the Yankees. I will be staying at the Drake so I am really excited. I of course am looking forward to Chicago Pizza and Hot Dogs.

Lived there for a few years. Millenium park + the giant bean is always a good stop. The shedd aquarium is excellent. More will come to me
Old 07-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
PopularGrover is on a distinguished road
PopularGrover's Tacoma Gallery
Chicago History Museum