Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Saw a BUILT Taco on July 29 north of CoMo...

Old 07-31-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a BUILT Taco on July 29 north of CoMo...

It was a silver 2nd gen DC with probably a 6" lift, big tires, roll cage and no bed. It was headed south on Hwy 63 maybe 20 miles north of Columbia. Curious if the owner is on here, and what he even does with a rig like that. Not many trails around here that I know of.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
Was is silver?
Old 08-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
It was a silver...
yup!
Old 08-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know his name....I trail rode with him 2 years ago at SMORR. It was a built rig for sure.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:12 AM   #5
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Mark of Indiana ttora except he's moved recently. Going wheeling w his and about 80 others at Redbird next weekend for the hi lift event. Anyone can come..Saw a BUILT Taco on July 29 north of CoMo...-uploadfromtaptalk1314011586134.jpg
Old 08-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I think you saw me!

And I wheel all over. Headed from just outside Chi-town to Tracy City Tennesee for this weekend...
Old 09-19-2011, 01:11 AM   #7
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
iv seen this truck a few times in columbia its nice...
Old 09-19-2011, 04:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I think you saw me!

And I wheel all over. Headed from just outside Chi-town to Tracy City Tennesee for this weekend...
Yeah buddy, that's it. Nice rig from the looks of it!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! I didn't know we had hardcore guys in MO
Old 09-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a mall crawler for sure.
Quote:
I think you saw me!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:21 AM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Do you do all your own work?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #13
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Do you do all your own work?
Every bit of it. Even some for others.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #14
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Every bit of it. Even some for others.
hmmmm really???? build my truck like yours
Old 09-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #15
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
hmmmm really???? build my truck like yours
I am actually considering putting my truck up for trade to see how built of a first gen I could get straight up trade. It would have to be fully caged, SAS with a decently built axle, dual cases, fairly clean, and absolutley no kinks to work out.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #16
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
^haha who wouldn't trade for that
Old 09-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #17
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got the wife an 02 Doublecab and just installed the full OME suspension from wheelers and now I want a first gen