Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Southwest Missouri/Near Stockton Lake Meet?

Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Southwest Missouri/Near Stockton Lake Meet?

Hey anyone in Joplin or Springfield MO area? I'm planning on attending an offroad event near Lockwood MO and would love to see some fellow Taco owners there. Check out www.jonesmudfest.com. I've been a couple times and its a blast. Some very fun trails for minimally modded 4x4s with some technical lines as well.

Cheers!!!!

Derp: Next Saturday 8/13/11
Old 08-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tornadoalleycruisers.org/?page_id=39

This is a great toyota event..in your backyard.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:46 PM   #3
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, thanks for the heads up Shannon. I'm gonna be in Moab on mtb trip that week, but I kinda forgot about that area and need to check it out sometime.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
kane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kane's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP im in the joplin area and if you know of a local meet from time to time get with me ....pm or friend me thanks
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #5

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Will do Kane, I'd love to get together sometime. Next time Brad has another event I'll give a shout. Some fun trails for Tacos and a short drive from JoMo.