Old 08-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
pick21 is on a distinguished road
pick21's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS

lookin for a place to go wheelin in central illinois? any suggestions
Old 10-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
lowBudget is on a distinguished road
lowBudget's Tacoma Gallery
i live in northern il and i got the same question, i found a place called Cliffs Insane terrain in Marseilles IL, i haven't had a chance to go but its near lA Salle. There website is http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/dirrections.htm Looks cool, But id like to have a place closer to home
Old 10-29-2011, 06:52 AM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pick21 View Post
lookin for a place to go wheelin in central illinois? any suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowBudget View Post
i live in northern il and i got the same question, i found a place called Cliffs Insane terrain in Marseilles IL, i haven't had a chance to go but its near lA Salle. There website is http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/dirrections.htm Looks cool, But id like to have a place closer to home
Theres already 2 threads about places in Il. Cliffs is the closest one, I'm in northern illinois near dixon and its about 70 minute drive to the Cliffs, your next closest place to wheel would be Attica, Indiana, 4 hours. The cliffs is an extremely fun place to go to, btw.