Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Technician's needed for Toyota dealership in northern OH

Old 08-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
Master Toyota Certified Technician
red yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to behold

Name: brandon
red yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Technician's needed for Toyota dealership in northern OH

Hey everyone. Im a tech at Rouen toyota in Maumee, OH. Were are currently in direr need of 3 more tech. Were looking for all skill levels. If theres anyone in northern OH or south east MI that needs a job and has experiences Please contact pm me or call/stop in and ask for Jim (service manager) 800-828-0259. Were located at 1377 conant st Maumee, OH.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.

Would they pay me super awesome if I traveled from Columbus everyday?
Old 08-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #3
red yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to beholdred yoda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Damn.

Would they pay me super awesome if I traveled from Columbus everyday?
idk probably not i hate to say.you can always call and talk to my service manager to find out for sure
Old 08-19-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red yoda View Post
idk probably not i hate to say.you can always call and talk to my service manager to find out for sure
Ahh what the hell, might as well try. Always gonna be "no" until you at least ask.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #5
TolJxn is on a distinguished road
TolJxn's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Brandon
I was just at Rouen Toyota this morning for my 5000 mile service.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:27 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TolJxn View Post
Hello Brandon
I was just at Rouen Toyota this morning for my 5000 mile service.
lol that's awesome. i wondered if any one on here came to my shop for service. silver 2wd right? need a job? lol
Old 08-21-2011, 11:00 AM   #7
TolJxn is on a distinguished road
TolJxn's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Silver 2 Wheel. You don't want me working on vehicles. My Wife says I fix everything with duct tape and paper clips. Next time I'm in, I will ask if you are there.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #8
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red yoda View Post
Hey everyone. Im a tech at Rouen toyota in Maumee, OH. Were are currently in direr need of 3 more tech. Were looking for all skill levels. If theres anyone in northern OH or south east MI that needs a job and has experiences Please contact pm me or call/stop in and ask for Jim (service manager) 800-828-0259. Were located at 1377 conant st Maumee, OH.
You been cleaning house, or just recently very busy?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
You been cleaning house, or just recently very busy?
Had a guy just up and leave and been busy.