Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Indiana sign in

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #381
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundedyak View Post
Just rejoined the Yota family after driving Rangers for the last 10yrs. It's like going from a Focus to a Caddy. Living in Johnson County
Welcome to TW.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #382
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for a set of wheels? ProComp 7089, 17x8, 6x5.5, 4.5" backspacing...fits toyota or chevy, set of five $300 OBO

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Series-7089-Flat-Black-Machined.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=210&t_pt=100073&t_pn=PXA7 089-7883

They have rock rash...a little TLC and some derp and they would look great again. I will try to get new pics but here is what they are:

5th one is perfet for a spare...lug opening got slightly wollered when lugnuts came loose once so I retired that rim to a spare.

Great for either a DD or a trail rig, 5 wheels for the price of 2.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #383
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Did a cab mount chop for Evokid03 this weekend...only two pics I took...he got more:

I will be modifying his BajaBumper this weekend, adding a winch plate, some reinforcing for the fairlead, and some dimple dies.

Next we will modify it for better aproach angle and adding a custom IFS skidplate.

Hopefully he will post up some pictures, or I will take more.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #384
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a black Tacoma with the RAPTOR style letters in the grill in New Albany this morning.

Was it anyone on here by chance?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #385
07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light07speedwayblue is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: DAV
Name: michael
07speedwayblue's Tacoma Gallery
East side Indy guy here , are we allowed to post up things for sale here in this section? I have a 2007 double cab that I`m going to sell off , so I`m going to part out some things that are easier to sell more local than shipping . But wasn`t sure if we could do that here in this Indiana section. Thanks for any input.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #386
Indytransplant08 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Msgt (Retired)
Indytransplant08's Tacoma Gallery
Shops For Suspension Lift Install

I have a 2006 Tacoma 4wd that I'm thinking of getting a 4-5" RCD lift or Fabtech 6 inch lift installed. Anyone know of a good place to get this done? I live on the west side of Indy (Brownsburg). Thanks for any help with this
Old 03-24-2013, 07:26 AM   #387
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07speedwayblue View Post
East side Indy guy here , are we allowed to post up things for sale here in this section? I have a 2007 double cab that I`m going to sell off , so I`m going to part out some things that are easier to sell more local than shipping . But wasn`t sure if we could do that here in this Indiana section. Thanks for any input.
Can I get some info on this truck? Sale price "as is" right now? Miles, motor, tranny?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #389
beastplumber is on a distinguished road
Army: Miliyary Police Platoon SGT.
Name: Gary
beastplumber's Tacoma Gallery
Kennard, Indiana here hi all !
Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #390
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastplumber View Post
Kennard, Indiana here hi all !
sup.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #392
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07speedwayblue View Post
Howdy!
Ahh. You're over by my girls place. She works over at atterbury.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #393
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to bother starting a new thread at this late hour but just wanted to throw this at anyone who might want to join . . . there are at least a half dozen of us FJ Cruiser owners from the blue room that are going to be meeting at Badlands in Attica tomorrow morning at 10 am. Feel free to join if you aren't busy. Sunny skies look very promising.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #394
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Hoosier here! South East Indiana, and new to the forum. I posted on the new member page but my name is Linda. Had a 2000 Tacoma 2wd that Toyota just bought back for corrosive frame rust...broke my heart to be honest. Low miles, lots of memories and $200 worth of new back tires that were only 4 days old, they wouldn't let me drive it back out of the dealership to take them off. Today I just bought a 2007 4wd Tacoma, debated about older truck less miles or newer truck more miles. Knew I wanted a reg cab and manual trans, this one was in a pretty blue indigo ink pearl and had sexy wheels LOL. Hope I made a smart choice. I've been reading thru the forum, would like to learn how to do my own basic repairs and some mods maybe. Here she is, my "new" Tacoma. May my old one RIP
Attached Thumbnails
Indiana sign in-truck2.jpg   Indiana sign in-truck3.jpg   Indiana sign in-truck-inside.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 09:09 PM   #395

Matic's Tacoma Gallery

From the bloomington area but working down south for the time being.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #396
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Offroad Second Gen T-case skid for sale:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-modified.html
Old 04-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #397

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
You people are gonna have to pick it up here in the in the Indiana thread. Kinda slow.
Anyone seen the OP around?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #398
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in from West Lafayette - been on this forum for a while now and never noticed this thread haha oops
Old 05-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #399
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
Checking in from West Lafayette - been on this forum for a while now and never noticed this thread haha oops
My parents live in West Lafayette off Klondike by the library. Welcome!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #400
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
My parents live in West Lafayette off Klondike by the library. Welcome!
Nice! I live a few miles north of campus

Products Discussed in this Thread