Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Indiana sign in

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #401
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
Checking in from West Lafayette - been on this forum for a while now and never noticed this thread haha oops
Welcome to the Indiana thread.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #402
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
Nice! I live a few miles north of campus
Welcome! I live just over the river in Lafayette.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #403
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
aWW SHIT

http://indianarallycross.com/Events.html
Old 05-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #404
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Any Hoosier here interested in a TRD Skid Plate (silver one)? Just took mine off and wanted to check "locally" before posting an ad in the For Sale section
Old 05-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #405
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Not I. But bump for the indiana thread.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:19 AM   #406

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to do anything over the 4th of july holiday?
Old 05-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #407
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm spending the summer at Indianapolis....just wondering if anybody knew of a trustworthy place that could install some adjustable bilsteins on my Tacoma.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #408
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
So I'm spending the summer at Indianapolis....just wondering if anybody knew of a trustworthy place that could install some adjustable bilsteins on my Tacoma.

My house...lol.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:30 AM   #409
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Anyone want to do anything over the 4th of july holiday?
I will be working on my SAC
Old 06-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #410
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I will be working on my SAC

f
a
p
Old 06-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #411
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Dropping in to say hi and see how you all are and what you've been up to! Got a little bit of $$ so going to look into some fog lights, right now just have blanks . Maybe when I hook up the switch I can figure out why my instrument panel lights don't work. One thread said it was the after market stereo grounded wrong (wasn't my install). Hey, has anyone else checked out the Flyzeyes lights for the cab? I saw a thread on it last night and I'm really digging them! Here is a link to the site
http://www.flyzeye-designs.com/PRODUCTS.html
Old 06-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #412
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
SupraTT has them in his 2nd gen that he tows with. They seem pretty nice if you think you need more interior lighting
Old 06-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #413
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
SupraTT has them in his 2nd gen that he tows with. They seem pretty nice if you think you need more interior lighting
Heck I don't need them, I just likes them LOL!
Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 AM   #414
willhoss is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronic technician First Class
Name: Clint
willhoss's Tacoma Gallery
Live in Francisco, IN (near Evansville), but work up at Crane.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #415
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
Nice! Interestingly, after you have one for a while, you get used to it... Then, you realize you do actually NEED it. lol

If you don't like it, we'll take it back and then say bad things about you. Just kidding. But seriously, we do back our products. If for ANY reason you don't like it, we will take it back within reason. Typically, 30 days for satisfaction and 3 years for failures of any kind (other than battery death).
Old 07-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #416
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
PS - We can do completely custom colors - even colors not listed such as hot pink for the ladies. FYI.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #417

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Guys! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
PS - We can do completely custom colors - even colors not listed such as hot pink for the ladies. FYI.
Will be in touch!! TY
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #418

Quote:
Hi Guys! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th!

Will be in touch!! TY
Old 07-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #419

Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone. Going to initiate the pontoon mod if this freakin rain doesn't stop.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #420

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Spent the 4th holiday in columbia city with my grandmother and parents.
They were calling for a bunch of rain but we hardly seen any being so far north.
Made it back to South Carolina yesterday morning. Problem free 1200 miles!

Products Discussed in this Thread