Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Indiana sign in

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Indiana sign in

Lets here from the Hoosier state

hoosiertaco here from Freetown. Southcentral Indiana near the Brown County line.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:29 AM   #3
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Michiana area (northeast)
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
If you are down this way give us a scream, heck I would even drive up hoosiertacos way.
I'm actually south of ya about 1 hour. And if you come this way, stop in Columbus cause I work ever day.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:25 AM   #6
Infinus will become famous soon enoughInfinus will become famous soon enough
Infinus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down in Bloomington.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:39 AM   #7
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
i say we have an Indiana meet up maybe something every year? Who is down with that?
Old 11-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinus View Post
I'm down in Bloomington.
almost bought a Taco from a guy in Bloomington. Couldn't get together on price. Just like mine but 1st. gen.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
I was born and raised in Evansville. Still got family in Newburgh, Tell City, Elwood, Bloomington, Lafayette, Prinston and Indy. Went home for two week last Feb and sat through 2 ice storms. Don't miss that stuff at all.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #12
Quote:
I down with that.......set it up and we can go from there.
I work every day but hey, with the economy, and maybe having to support other people.........you never know........may find some free time down the road.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
Quote:
I just need to know your work schedule, I am free most of the time, will be in the woods for the next month and a half. But if it is anything like last year, I will be done with in a week. Can only take so many deer.
pm sent
Old 11-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #15
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
Anderson here!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:46 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyjet1 View Post
Anderson here!
Welcome to TW Jeremy. Great gruop of people round here.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #17
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up hoosiers state

Hi all, im busatodd from whiteland, i have an 05 double cab black 4x4 tacoma. also love to ride bikes, so anyone from indy wanna hook up and check out each others ride, would love too.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #18
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

darkturtleninja's Tacoma Gallery
im from illinois right by the border by terrehaute IN
Old 12-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkturtleninja View Post
im from illinois right by the border by terrehaute IN
welcome to TW ninja, love to see more pics of your ride. Looks like a sweet paint job on the tailgate...

Products Discussed in this Thread