Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

South Dakota Tacomas ?

Old 05-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #21
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
If you're in Aberdeen ever I have friends at the dealer. I paid less than half that
Old 06-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #22
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Haha I cant really talk I live in kansas... way out in the sticks lol
Haha I'm from both... From Kansas going to school in SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy0o0 View Post
Anyone gonna be near the rapid city area in the next couple of weeks want to get together? Just post up or pm me we can all grab lunch or something one day and show off the tacos. Just a thought so hit me up.
I'm up there from school from late August through May... Me and some friends go out occaisionally to run some forest service roads if you (or anyone else) wanna join. It's nothing too bad (We've only had to pull my open diff 2wd out once and that was in snow) but it's still fun. He drives an extended cab long box chevy so I get to brag that my truck is more capable since he usually decides when we turn around when he can't make a turn.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #23
trunk monkey
thatguy0o0 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
thatguy0o0's Tacoma Gallery
Lol heck yeah that sounds like fun. I am out of twin for the next couple of weeks but let me know the next time y'all decide to go out there and tear it up.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #24
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I won't be back there till late August since I'm home for summer now but if you'll still be up there I'll let you know when I'm back.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #25
BLKHILLSGUY is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
BLKHILLSGUY's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Rapid City, also born in Aberdeen like the above poster, and a white Tacoma
Old 12-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
I live kinda by the black hills. New Years resolution is to pay down debt and buy a house. Maybe in Spearfish.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #28
My other truck is a Warthog
VlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to all

VlineSci09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
I just moved the Rapid City area. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a trail run, wrenching, modding or just talking about our Tacomas.
Yeah I'd meet up sometime for any of the above. Have you checked out any places in the hills yet?

Nice truck BTW, I see you have the FX-R projectors. Did you do it yourself? I just ordered the D2S kit and would love to have someone experienced double checking over my work.. wont be home for 2-3 weeks though
Old 03-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #29
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VlineSci09 View Post
Yeah I'd meet up sometime for any of the above. Have you checked out any places in the hills yet?

Nice truck BTW, I see you have the FX-R projectors. Did you do it yourself? I just ordered the D2S kit and would love to have someone experienced double checking over my work.. wont be home for 2-3 weeks though
No, I just got up here about a week ago and haven't had time to do any exploring.

Thanks man, the projectors make a world of difference, the light output is amazing! Let me know when you install your kit and I'll help you as much as I can. It's pretty straight forward, but I know what you mean, it's always good to have someone around who has done it once or twice before.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #30
My other truck is a Warthog
VlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to all

VlineSci09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
No, I just got up here about a week ago and haven't had time to do any exploring.

Thanks man, the projectors make a world of difference, the light output is amazing! Let me know when you install your kit and I'll help you as much as I can. It's pretty straight forward, but I know what you mean, it's always good to have someone around who has done it once or twice before.
Yeah the projectors should be sweet if I can do it right. Wiring it up was my biggest concern and getting alignment set, but I've got some write ups to follow so I might be good to go.

There are plenty of forest service roads and back roads to check out in the hills. I've just started exploring more myself and there's plenty to do. Sometimes you end up just cruising a dirt road but I dont set high expectations, just nice to get out.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #32
BLKHILLSGUY is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
BLKHILLSGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. I'm in Rapid City. I just lifted my truck 3",put new rims on, 33" Nittos , grill, and nerf bars. Also tinted it up. I had the grill and nerf bars Line X'd. Had it all done at Street Image. Looks pretty sharp. Just got it back from the guy today. It's all bark, no bite. The lift was around 500 bucks and they offer a military discount. On a further note, I'd steer clear of Toyota of the Black Hills. They won't give yah the deal u can get in Sioux Falls. Their service department also sucks. I'm using my free oil changes and on the first change they overfilled the oil big time.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #33
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Im in ND! Used to live in Java (near mobridge)
Old 07-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #34
SDLiving is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: MST2
Name: Jared
SDLiving's Tacoma Gallery
Moving out to Rapid City in a 2 weeks from San Diego. Got a job at the hospital. Been out a few times already and love it! Sooooo much fishing!! Woooo
Old 07-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #35
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDLiving View Post
Moving out to Rapid City in a 2 weeks from San Diego. Got a job at the hospital. Been out a few times already and love it! Sooooo much fishing!! Woooo
What's great is your name can go from SanDiegoLiving to SouthDakotaLiving with no problem haha

When I was in San Diego and people would reference it as the S.D. I would always think they were talking about home sweet home for a moment.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #36
Haha, that's the main reason I picked it. I knew I was moving and it worked out.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #37

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going to Surgis for the rally? I live in Iowa for now (Internship, coming back the the hills in December) but me and a few buddies are coming out for the first weekend of the rally (first weekend in August)
Old 08-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #38
"Watch this!... Here, hold my beer..."
Mike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to allMike90 is a name known to all

Army: Small arms repair
Name: Mike
Mike90's Tacoma Gallery
I have lived in the black hills my entire life, so I kind of know a few really cool places here and there that many don't know, I would be willing to tour guide now and then
Old 08-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #39
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike90 View Post
I have lived in the black hills my entire life, so I kind of know a few really cool places here and there that many don't know, I would be willing to tour guide now and then
Sign me up! I still haven't gotten to do any off roading yet, but a guided tour would be awesome!!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #40
So I got out here about a month ago and got my first hail damage done to my truck today in Rapid City. Lowered my deductible to $250 a week ago. Any hints/tips on getting this taken care of?