Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #221
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
She's been severely neglected lately..I think I took this pic like a year ago.

I live way out West - 192nd & Q area
Old 12-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #222
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Shit you are pretty far out there.... My family is at 132nd and Pacific area, and I grew up around 90th and center. Truck looks badass, didn't know you had a cbi. I was thinkin about giving you a shout this weekend, but I didn't have the taco with me, had to drive the gf's pos Jeep Patriot... Thing is like a matchbook with pinewood derby car wheels...
Old 12-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #223
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for some good used 18" wheels for my Tacoma... Anyone have any leads for some good deals?
Old 12-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #224
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking at doing a wheel & tire combo at the same time?
Old 12-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #225
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
I'd do a tire and wheel combo if the deal was good enough...
Old 12-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #226
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdixon86 View Post
I'd do a tire and wheel combo if the deal was good enough...
Honestly, what I'd do is go talk to a shop and haggle with them. When I ordered my wheels and tires from a shop locally here in Virginia, they originally quoted me $1850 out the door for XD wheels, Terra Grapplers, mount, balance, and install with locking lugs too. I ended up with $1500 out the door all said and done which isn't a bad deal. You can get a pretty good deal from TireRack though to be honest. I would probably go through them if I had to do it all over again.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #227
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Just finalized the deal on my Tacoma today! I've been stationed here at Offutt since 08 and don't know why I waited this long to get a solid 4x4 truck. Hope to see you guys around and if anyone knows any good off-roading spots/trails, I'm down.

Here are some pics -

Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #228
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to be around Offut, you'll most definitely be seeing me around Bellevue and base starting around the beginning of March. Moving back there after I separate from the army and I live stupid close to Offut.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #229
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, might be deployed in March but I'm sure I'll see you around. That's a sick lookin' Taco.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #230
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here recently move into the duplexes by roper in Lincoln? Nice silver access cab by my parents house.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #231
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
I drive past roper everyday going to work. I drive a silver access cab. With a rhino lined from grill
Old 01-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #232
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure, this one was sitting in the driveway of coddington and west lake. My parents have lived there by Lee's Chicken for the last 12 years. I saw this other one over at scheels today...

Nebraska where you at???-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358036135.371343.jpg

Nebraska where you at???-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358036144.770215.jpg
Old 01-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #233
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
47 more days until I get back to the good life. Can't wait to get back to Bellevue.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #234
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Lincoln. Free Sundays. Would be up for wheeling or just a meet and greet.

Also, I just organized all my old Tac gear from when I was in the Corps so I can sell some of it, so if anyone in the area is interested PM me.

Mags already sold to Josh^ ha
Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #235
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
OMAHA! lets find a good spot to wheel!!! plus i like to work on trucks in my garage.... beer too. anyone need any help. im always down just shoot me a pm. see my build page too
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #236
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone155 View Post
OMAHA! lets find a good spot to wheel!!! plus i like to work on trucks in my garage.... beer too. anyone need any help. im always down just shoot me a pm. see my build page too
I'm seen some mud covered jeeps come out under the Iowa side of the Mormon bridge a few times.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #237
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
Got caught riding dirt bikes there. Illegal.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 PM   #238
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I told the guy I would mention it so here it is:
I stopped to see this Pickup today and talk about welding some bumpers and he told me it's for sale. All I know is it's got 36" swampers and dual lockers and custom bumpers that are pretty sweet and a winch.
I just met the guy today so I don't know much about it. I just thought someone in Nebraska might be looking for a little Toy.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #239
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 02-02-2013, 11:59 PM   #240

I think he said 8 but pretty negotiable.