Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #261
Muddog13 will become famous soon enoughMuddog13 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
Muddog13's Tacoma Gallery
New owner in Nebraska

Hey fellow Nebraskans I just bought a new Tacoma a week ago saw this forum and wanted to say hi.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #262
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #263
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
Hi and welcome
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #264
usaf is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne
Name: Garrett
usaf's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #265
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Sup
Old 03-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #266
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Once the weather starts getting a bit better, would anyone be interesting in setting up a meet? Even just some food and a meet n greet or something.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #267
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Welcome!

Once the weather starts getting a bit better, would anyone be interesting in setting up a meet? Even just some food and a meet n greet or something.
If it was in Lincoln I'd be up for it on a Sunday or something, but I won't personally be able to make Omaha any time soon.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #268
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
If it was in Lincoln I'd be up for it on a Sunday or something, but I won't personally be able to make Omaha any time soon.
I'd be down for wherever and whenever as long as I don't work. Sundays work best for me cause I work some Saturday but also have drill once a month.

USAF, I believe that was you behind me this afternoon on Cornhusker. Truck is looking mean man!! Mine might be going away here very soon unfortunately though.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #269
Crème fraîche.

Just installed a bestop supertop on my DCSB, if one of you guys on base sees my truck you should let me know what you think. I'm a little iffy on the looks but I bought it in case we hit any weather on my way down for my PCS roadtrip to Hurlburt Field in July.

edit: i'll post pics tomorrow
Old 03-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #270
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell off some of the things from my truck.

Silver Streak thin lip Satoshi grill $150 plus your stock SSM one.

TRS Retrofitted black housing projectors. No leaks anymore. 55w with 6k bulbs. $250 plus your OEM ones.

Also have an alpine dual din DVD player with optional TATO harness for the JBL guys. If putting in a JBL it is literally plug and play right now. No wiring would need to be done. IVA-W205 is the model on it. Would also come with the dash kit that matches our OEM silver surrounding. $250
Old 03-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #271

usaf's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks J Rod. I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure. How come you are getting rid of your taco?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #272
Crème fraîche.

Installed. Not sure how much I like it, debating taking it off and putting it back on just for my drive to Florida in July or just leaving it on and see if it grows on me. That camel hump in the middle bothers me the most.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #273
scheide is on a distinguished road
scheide's Tacoma Gallery
new here from sutton

hey everyone. new to the site. No I don't have a tacoma, but a 1984 sr5. Highly modified. I am looking for a newer tacoma though. Love reading all the info on 99-2005 tacomas.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #274

Someone in an 80s Pickup drove right next to me last night for a ways. Really blue headlights. That you? ha
Old 04-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #275
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell my 2005 Double Cab 4x4. 3inch lift with 285/75r16's. Message me if you are interested. Its Located in Salina, KS.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #276
scheide is on a distinguished road
scheide's Tacoma Gallery
Was really wanting an extra cab or access cab so I get the bigger bed.
BGE, sorry that wasn't me, I don't have blue headlights.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #277

I'm glad you don't
Old 04-05-2013, 06:02 AM   #278
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaf View Post
Thanks J Rod. I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure. How come you are getting rid of your taco?
Yup! That was me!

Looking at getting into a 2013 DCSB TRD Sport. 4x4 this time, no prerunner
Old 04-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #279

usaf's Tacoma Gallery
Well upgrading will be nice! Matt i saw your truck on base this morning. The topper doesn't look bad but i think your truck looked better without it.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #280
Crème fraîche.

Im just using it to keep my crap dry when I drive to Florida in July and then i'll sell it when I get there, I liked it more without it too.

Products Discussed in this Thread