Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Old 04-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #281
usaf is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne
Name: Garrett
usaf's Tacoma Gallery
Makes sense. What base you going to down there?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #282
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Hurlburt Field, 25th Intel Squadron.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #283
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist Find in Lincoln - WeatherTech Floor Liners

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/for/3729289996.html
Old 04-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #284
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Might be going from one extreme to another...thinking about selling the Taco and getting a BRZ. Anyone know anyone looking to buy?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #285
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Selling some Nikon Lenses in Lincoln:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...4-5-6g-ed.html
Old 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #286
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my BDF behind grill http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=275242
Old 05-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #287
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I was over in Omaha this weekend, the trail on the Iowa side of the Mormon bridge is looking awesome, anyone ever go back there?
Old 05-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #288
usaf is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne
Name: Garrett
usaf's Tacoma Gallery
I've never been up that way. Where exactly is the trail and what kind of trail is it?
Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #289
jsmithnulax is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
jsmithnulax's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in Nebraska looking for an FJ?

My wife and I are relocating to Colorado and I have to part ways with my FJ.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:42 AM   #290
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

y u no bring perfect Colorado vehicle with you?!

Old 05-24-2013, 05:51 AM   #291

Anyone in need of a roof rack? I've got a Hannibal Safari rack hanging in my garage that I completely forgot about when I sold my Tacoma. Looking to get $500obo for it - run about $1300 brand new. Let me know if you're interested
Old 05-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #292

Anybody In need of a set of black weathertechs off of a 2010 access can.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=279306
Old 05-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #293

Does anybody know of a good shop around Lincoln of Omaha that does good electrical work. I want to put bed lights and off road lights on the new truck. But I don't really trust myself. Lol
Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #294
jaydemSR5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
jaydemSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Any one looking for a sub box for a tacoma. I got two brand new tacotunes sub boxes. Ones for a 8" kicker and the other ones is a ten inch round sub. Both boxes are brand new and never had anything mounted in them. $100.00 for each.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #295
SteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveO86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Ne hitting up the Ice Cream Cruise this year with their Tacos? I just traded my WRX in for the Tacoma and I was fairly involved with the local Subaru club, so I will still be going to the ICC, but I'll be in my Tacoma
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
Anyone in Ne hitting up the Ice Cream Cruise this year with their Tacos? I just traded my WRX in for the Tacoma and I was fairly involved with the local Subaru club, so I will still be going to the ICC, but I'll be in my Tacoma
Details on this? When/where? I'd think about taking my FRS and might be able to get the couple other FRS owners from FT86Club to go
Old 07-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #297
turttletoy will become famous soon enough
turttletoy's Tacoma Gallery
Im on the KS side. But I'll roll with ya on the cruise if you have more details. I have an SAS tacoma.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #298
speddmn is on a distinguished road

speddmn's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from NE ever talk about anything other than sellin' stuffs?
Old 08-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #299
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
We tried to have a meet once . . .
Old 08-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #300

Hey now I asked about where to get electrical work done. Ie. lighting