Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Old 10-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #21
TheGreekIndian is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
TheGreekIndian's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Bellevue. Pretty sick white 4 door on base with a aftermarket front bumper on it. anyone one on here?
Old 10-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #22
usmcmezz is on a distinguished road
Marines:
usmcmezz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I wasn't a member until I moved back here. I hated California! GBR!
Old 10-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #23
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else thought about getting some of the TW business cards to hand out?
Old 10-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #24
Black3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Electrician
Black3144's Tacoma Gallery
Mezz you have a nice truck, I think you live right by me too.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #25
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Making husker t-shirts, anyone interested? 15 picked up from me (I'll be in Lincoln on black friday) or 20 shipped to your door. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 11-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Awesome!
I'll take that as you are getting one
Old 11-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #28
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly Depending on where I am, I might pick one up from you when you're in Lincoln.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #29
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one shipped to Lincoln
Old 11-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
I'll take one shipped to Lincoln
You have a PM
Old 11-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #31
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys seen the "Lincoln Fuckin Nebraska" ones? Bunch of guys have been hawking them down by the stadium.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
Possibly Depending on where I am, I might pick one up from you when you're in Lincoln.
I've already got about half the shirts sold, if you want one for sure send me some cash, I can either mail it or give it to ya at the tailgate lot. Let me know your size too...
Old 11-08-2011, 06:44 AM   #33
Loggie05 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Loggie05's Tacoma Gallery
Figured I'd finally join TW.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:13 PM   #34
Black3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Electrician
Black3144's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the board.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #35
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the tw as I have stated in your new member post. Now one day we need to get a get together going unfortantly I live on the other side of the state to do a day gtg.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #36
Marines:
Quote:
Mezz you have a nice truck, I think you live right by me too.
Its a stock 2009 trd OR but I like it. More mods will come when more money comes.

I live north of Omaha up near Blair.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #37
Marines:
Also, I know a lot of you guys around here are Air Force and I'm not sure what kind of annual qualifications you do. But if any of you ever want some weapons training let me know. I just recently got of the Marines, I was a combat marksmanship instructor at the end of my enlistment. So if any of you ever want some help with pistol/rifle qualifications let me know. Also civilians too, I'm an NRA certified instructor in almost every discipline. PM me for more information if you're interested.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #38
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcmezz View Post
Also, I know a lot of you guys around here are Air Force and I'm not sure what kind of annual qualifications you do. But if any of you ever want some weapons training let me know. I just recently got of the Marines, I was a combat marksmanship instructor at the end of my enlistment. So if any of you ever want some help with pistol/rifle qualifications let me know. Also civilians too, I'm an NRA certified instructor in almost every discipline. PM me for more information if you're interested.
Happy Birthday man! If I was closer I wouldn't mind hitting the range.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #39
Marines:
Thanks! Gotta hit up the VFW for some drinks with the old breed tonight!

Where at in Nebraska are you? I get all around the state.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcmezz View Post
Thanks! Gotta hit up the VFW for some drinks with the old breed tonight!

Where at in Nebraska are you? I get all around the state.
I'm in Alliance.