Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Old 01-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #61
kellybig is on a distinguished road
kellybig's Tacoma Gallery
2nd set of rims

Hey fellas: am looking for a second set of stock rims and lugs that will fit an 07 double cab trd or: want to avoid shipping : let me know if anyone sees a local set for sale : did not know there was a ne thread til now. Thx.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #62
DOUBLE D is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Daniel
DOUBLE D's Tacoma Gallery
i know somebody that has a set..how much are you willing to pay?
Old 01-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #63
kellybig is on a distinguished road
kellybig's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Depends. What does he have? Are lugs, Old tires, tpms, included? Have him contact me if he is interested in selling. I can get you my contact info if he is not a member. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #64
millerlite002 has a spectacular aura aboutmillerlite002 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: maitance
Name: David
millerlite002's Tacoma Gallery
so when are we going to meet up and where?
Old 01-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #65
Black3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Electrician
Black3144's Tacoma Gallery
We need to, anyone have any ideas?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #66
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
in iowa thursday!
Old 01-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #67
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Lincoln or nearby want to blow some cash hit me up ha, just moved into a smaller apartment than I had in South Dakota and have no place to store parts (soft topper, light bar, grillcraft, hood quicklifts, exhaust tip, hella lights, sound equipment. . . ) hit me up
Old 01-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #68
DOUBLE D is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Daniel
DOUBLE D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Anyone in Lincoln or nearby want to blow some cash hit me up ha, just moved into a smaller apartment than I had in South Dakota and have no place to store parts (soft topper, light bar, grillcraft, hood quicklifts, exhaust tip, hella lights, sound equipment. . . ) hit me up
what kind of grillecraft?
Old 01-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #69
millerlite002 has a spectacular aura aboutmillerlite002 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: maitance
Name: David
millerlite002's Tacoma Gallery
it will be hard for me to meet up during the week cause i work fromm 11pm to 7am
Old 01-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #70
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE D View Post
what kind of grillecraft?
http://www.grillcraft.com/applicatio...ta_Tacoma.aspx

link is not to insult your intelligence ha simply shortens the explaination process. . .

its the MX series, taken out of the box but not out of the plastic, brand new, black. 126.81 on their website

90 from me if you save me time and pick it up
Old 02-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #71
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
What kind of light bar?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #72
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have the stock steel wheel center caps for a 6 lug? Mine keep falling off and getting banged up and lost.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #73
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Who did I see on Hwy 2 just east of Waverly tonight? Black AC, Westin bar...flipped your headlights at me!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
What kind of light bar?
AVID.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerlite002 View Post
so when are we going to meet up and where?
x2

Been in Lincoln since august, lots of tacomas obviously but have only seen one modded. Meet n greet would be cool. Maybe when it warms up?
Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #76
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was thinking a Lincoln Meet at the Garage on 48th.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by swendling12 View Post
I was thinking a Lincoln Meet at the Garage on 48th.
Sunday maybe.

How many Linconians are on here I wonder
Old 02-15-2012, 11:01 AM   #78

Probably us 3. Wonder if any omaha guys would make the trip.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #79
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
I work till 10 but I can after
Old 02-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #80
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just a hello from down here in kansas!