LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Nebraska where you at???

Old 02-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #81
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
I work till 10 but I can after
Maybe next week sometime in the evening.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #82
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
Just a feeler here. Anybody interested in purchasing 3 " black nerf bars off a 2010 access cab. Have been on my truck for about 2 months, not really the look I'm going for. No scratches. Also have a tool box for the bed that was stainless steel but I rattle canned it black. Figure Id put it here since it cant be shipped.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #83
usmcmezz is on a distinguished road
Marines:
usmcmezz's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Lincoln now. I'm up for any excuse to meet up and drink.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #84

Hey guys thought I would post this here too since it would be better to sell them local instead of shipping them. Selling my Westin Black nerf bars off my 2010 Tacoma access cab. Have been on the truck for two months. Bars are in perfect condition. Decided to go in a different direction. Asking $150 OBO. Also have a truck tool box, originally stainless steal but rattle canned it black. Locks are in working order, and comes with 2 keys. $50 OBO. Located in Lincoln, NE
Attached Thumbnails
Nebraska where you at???-img_0296.jpg   Nebraska where you at???-img_0295.jpg   Nebraska where you at???-img_0393.jpg   Nebraska where you at???-img_0394.jpg   Nebraska where you at???-img_0395.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #85
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
visiting in june

Hey guys ill be visiting my family in june.(south sioux city) Maybe we can meet and do a quick run for a day. ill be leaving california june 1 and hope illl be in nebraska by june 3. ill start heading back home june 18. so any time in between would be good.

Thanks alex
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #86
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd be down for whatever. Got a butt load of parts for sale too. We need to get more freakin Nebraskans on TW. There's at least ten Tacomas just in my neighborhood.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #87
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a mud hole under the mormon bridge? I saw a couple mud covered jeeps driving up out of the east side...
Old 04-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #88

I saw a Ram today that was caked too, if anyone knows a good spot fill the rest of us in.

We still need to get a meet-n-greet/ buy-trade meet going

And more TW members from here. . .
Old 04-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #89
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
swendling12's Tacoma Gallery
Mormon Bridge? Where's that? I know alot of people like to just go and tear up the dirt roads after a rain, or the freshly plowed fields... I used to do that with my old truck.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #90
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
There is a place near blair nebraska but it is on the Iowa side of hyway 30. It got kinda destroyed from the flood last year but it is still pretty cool
Old 04-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #91

Saw another 2012 in Lincoln today. . .

Anyone near by want a Bestop? Might even be letting the snorkel go I'd be so depressed but I'd entertain a fair price. . .
Old 04-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #92
Black3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack3144 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Electrician
Black3144's Tacoma Gallery
We need to get a meet/greet going around here, anyone have any ideas???
Old 04-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #93

I'd hate to be stubborn but the odds of me leaving Lincoln until this summer are slim, I'm pretty busy. Could spare a few to meet up any Sunday near here though. If anyone knows a good spot outside of town we could all hit some mud. If that doesn't work some food and conversation is always good too
Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #94
swendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswendling12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I move to Odessa, MO in about 15 days, so I'm pretty much out... Wish I could have gotten in on a meet though had we ever gotten something together.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #95

I would be down for some food and drinks. Unfortunately I work second shift but I do have Thursday and Fridays off.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by swendling12 View Post
I move to Odessa, MO in about 15 days, so I'm pretty much out... Wish I could have gotten in on a meet though had we ever gotten something together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
I would be down for some food and drinks. Unfortunately I work second shift but I do have Thursday and Fridays off.
Can't let you go out without a TW farewell. I'm free tomorrow afternoon until about 7ish
Old 04-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #97

Whoops, I just saw that now. Sorry, my new job has me busy pretty much 12 hours a day, every day, until the 25th. I don't hardly even get to get on TW anymore. If you've been out on 84th street, you might have seen the Ritchie Bros auction getting set-up at the Event Center.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #98

Any fellow nebraskans interested in some black access can westin nerf bars. Perfect condition
Old 04-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #99

Hey guys,
If anyone happens to see or know of a local listing for a early 90s Toyota Pickup I'm looking for a project for this summer. I'd be willing to go a ways to get it if its in good condition. Thanks for any heads up if you see one! Super hard to find especially around here, they go fast
Old 04-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #100

here are a few i found.
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/2958989207.html
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/2955828560.html

Products Discussed in this Thread