LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Central Missouri - Looking for Mud

Old 10-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Central Missouri - Looking for Mud

Hey guys,

Anyone got or know of a place in the Central MO/Columbia area that I can sling some mud? Coming back into town in a few days, and want to get some mud on the truck.

Thanks
Old 10-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.

Any fellow Central Missourians?
Old 10-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'm...pretty sure there isn't anyone besides you in central Missouri.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
Dang liberals.

There's a Central MO thread, and I've PM'ed some of em, to no avail.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
Dang liberals.

Another bump...just for you, jandrews
Old 10-15-2011, 06:20 AM   #7
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
SW MO here. There used to be a place near Truman Reservoir and I think it was called Deepwater.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #8
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
oops, googled it and its called Cooper Creek ATV park. Sorry, looks like bikes and quads only. no buggies or trucks. Probably too far a drive anyway.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I'm around here and I can tell you there's not much in central MO. Finger Lakes is good for bikes and 4-wheelers and there's a pretty good park in Fulton for ATVs as well, but no truck trails that I know of within an hour's drive.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
Dang liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
SW MO here. There used to be a place near Truman Reservoir and I think it was called Deepwater.
Thanks for the location. Yeah, too far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
I'm around here and I can tell you there's not much in central MO. Finger Lakes is good for bikes and 4-wheelers and there's a pretty good park in Fulton for ATVs as well, but no truck trails that I know of within an hour's drive.
I've heard about Finger Lakes. Like you said, bikes and fourwheelers only.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #11
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Where at in SW Missouri?
Old 10-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #12
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just saw a 6" lifted first gen (magenta) with big tires on it in CoMo so I assume there are others in town. I've never seen the truck on here, but I don't hang out in the first gen area.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
acad54 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Chris
acad54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaprerunner View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone got or know of a place in the Central MO/Columbia area that I can sling some mud? Coming back into town in a few days, and want to get some mud on the truck.

Thanks
If you want to drive north to Kirksville you can go to "The Farm" in Adair. Just look up Adair the farm on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPhL...eature=related
Old 11-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #14
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
theres me... ever been to potawatomi its a pretty fun place
Old 11-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #16

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5387 View Post
Where at in SW Missouri?
I live in Liberal and work in Pittsburg KS.

I ran some fun trails with a Jeep buddy a few years ago down around Cassville MO. Some very tech stuff, I think near Flat Creek, with good sissy lines around the tough ledgy stuff.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #17

Quote:
Just saw a 6" lifted first gen (magenta) with big tires on it in CoMo so I assume there are others in town. I've never seen the truck on here, but I don't hang out in the first gen area.
was it blue, kinda beat and the camber way off?
Old 11-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
was it blue, kinda beat and the camber way off?
Seriously? Magenta is a color, man. And that color isn't blue.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #19

Quote:
the park in fulton is Potawatomi and you can take trucks $5 per person theres there a good variety of trails out there.its a fun place to go
Old 11-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #20
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Avoid mud at all costs!