Notices

Slade KY trip 11/06

Old 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #41
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Yeah I have been talking to haddix alot and I think we are gonna try to get alot of runs planned and maybe some meet and greets at like BWW if people are interested and show up. It was really fun to get out and wheel finally and meet new people.
I like the meet and greet idea. Mainly because I have a weakness for wings and beer. Mainly beer.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #42
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jeremy!!

Old 11-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #43
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yeah me too. I know I have been in other clubs that did that and its a good way to meet up and meet new people. Not a problem man. For some reason I thought i put them on here lastnight but guess I didn't. She did pretty good for a 2 wheel drive.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #44
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Way to give er hell, Chris. Haha
Old 11-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #45
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta give her something, she ain't got to much compared to your trucks.

Finally all pics are emailed.

I still would really like to get a big meet going on.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #46
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
slade.

Well you have to start somewhere. Just glad you got out ahd had fun even though she sat most of the day. Thanks again for all the great pics. I had a great day and glad everyone else did too. Yeah I don't care to start trying to plan more stuff like I said earlier. I think we need to plan some runs and meet and greets. I definately like beer and wings lol. I myself also like the idea of work days for times when people need help fixing stuff because I myself is gonna have some big projects going on after the first of the year. I need to tear mine down for new rear springs and hopefully a new locker for the rear. So I am pretty much down for or anything as long as I am free. I'd really like to get more going on. That's why I sold my other taco because no one ever wanted to wheel or anything
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #47
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
I make my own schedule so as long as I have about a weeks notice I can pretty much go anytime. I always want to wheel and I think if we start going more often, other people will get jealous and want to come. Work days would be a good idea. Nothing like a craftsman in one hand and a coors in the other.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #48
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery