Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Wellsville, Ohio Dec 4 offroading

Old 11-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Wellsville, Ohio Dec 4 offroading

How is everyone doing out there? Hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in heading out to Wellsville to get muddy this weekend?

I think we are going out that way Sunday morning.

There is a group heading out from TTORA this weekend and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to join up?

I know that my truck is not as heavy duty as some others that are going but I am still going to get dirty.

If you have interested let me know.

If anyone wants to Caravan out also let me know. I am out in Avon and my buddy is in Lakewood.

Should be a good time.