1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Minnesota Members- Webasto Washer Fluid heaters

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by angrysam, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Dec 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM
    angrysam

angrysam [OP] Huh?

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Somebody's Shit List
    Vehicle:
    2.9 Gen- Not a cunt.
    Fleshlight and an old Farrah Fawcett poster.
    I was offered a deal through one of my vendors on the Webasto windshield washer fluid heaters. They come with a 3yr/36k mile warranty. I buy them locally so there shouldn't be any issues with warranty.

They put out a fluid temp of 129* within 30 seconds of starting the vehicle and the next blast is ready in 20-30 seconds. It's a 2 wire hookup and plumbs inline with the fluid hose.

I think our fleet is going to get enough to get into tier 2 pricing which is $81.24 + tax. I might be able to get some other fleet managers in and get to tier 3 which is $79.44 but I doubt it. The vendor is selling them to regular customers at $89.50 so it's not a huge break but better than nothing I guess.

I'm hoping to get my order in by the 13th of January. The vendor can't tell me a receive date until they know how many I'm ordering.

Anyway, if a couple of you guys are interested then PM me. I'd ask for 50% down only because we're a non-profit and I can't get stuck with a ton of these. If enough people need it I can open the shop on a weekend and we can install them together. Shop is in West St. Paul.

Products Discussed in

To Top