Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Minnesota Members- Webasto Washer Fluid heaters

Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
Minnesota Members- Webasto Washer Fluid heaters

I was offered a deal through one of my vendors on the Webasto windshield washer fluid heaters. They come with a 3yr/36k mile warranty. I buy them locally so there shouldn't be any issues with warranty.

They put out a fluid temp of 129* within 30 seconds of starting the vehicle and the next blast is ready in 20-30 seconds. It's a 2 wire hookup and plumbs inline with the fluid hose.

I think our fleet is going to get enough to get into tier 2 pricing which is $81.24 + tax. I might be able to get some other fleet managers in and get to tier 3 which is $79.44 but I doubt it. The vendor is selling them to regular customers at $89.50 so it's not a huge break but better than nothing I guess.

I'm hoping to get my order in by the 13th of January. The vendor can't tell me a receive date until they know how many I'm ordering.

Anyway, if a couple of you guys are interested then PM me. I'd ask for 50% down only because we're a non-profit and I can't get stuck with a ton of these. If enough people need it I can open the shop on a weekend and we can install them together. Shop is in West St. Paul.