Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Geocaching in MI

Old 12-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Geocaching in MI

Is anyone in involved in Geocaching on here?

I just bought a new GPS for fishing/ATV-ing, and have the bug to use it when I'm not flicking flies or trail riding. Geocaching seems to be the best idea.

I know from fishing in Michigan (up around Grayling on the Au Sable) what awesome opportunity for trail riding there is, and geocaching.com shows a ton of caches to find all over the state.

I'd be willing to make a road trip to explore the areas with people who know good trails.

Any takers?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I wasn't on the opposite side of the big lake, or would for sure join you.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Not into geoaching but I love to hit the ghost towns. Try this site.

http://www.losttownscacheseries.com/
Old 07-08-2014, 08:27 AM   #5
nealkas will become famous soon enough
Marines: Motor T, other duties as required. ;-)
Name: nealkas
nealkas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmooze View Post
Is anyone in involved in Geocaching on here?

I just bought a new GPS for fishing/ATV-ing, and have the bug to use it when I'm not flicking flies or trail riding. Geocaching seems to be the best idea.

I know from fishing in Michigan (up around Grayling on the Au Sable) what awesome opportunity for trail riding there is, and geocaching.com shows a ton of caches to find all over the state.

I'd be willing to make a road trip to explore the areas with people who know good trails.

Any takers?
We're in PA, but we geocache!